The General Ross County Chat Thread

I take it we didn't get Marshall? Can't find anything else about it. Shame if so.

Dundee United had a strong window. Is anyone worried about them?

I am a bit but i think we'll get on a bit of winning run now and will stay ahead, hopefully anyway. Reynolds and Pawlett look like very good signings in particular but if we do our job we won't have to worry about them. :unsure:

Screenshot_20190201-102805.jpg

Not too fussed about Miller but  gutted about not getting Marshall unless there's still late news to come through. I'm just hoping that somehow the lazy journalists have missed one in their frenzy of excitement over United's activity. Think i'm kidding myself on though, never mind overall its been a decent january window for County so can't complain too much.

Edited by BuieCounty

Sounds like another central belt player who patched a move north because he thinks that County play in the Arctic circle and you need to take a train, plain plane and reindeer hauled sledge to get there.

Edited by RiG

24 minutes ago, RiG said:

Sounds like another central belt player who patched a move north because he thinks that County play in the Arctic circle and you need to take a train, plain and reindeer hauled sledge to get there.

You should have tried the Inverness-Dingwall commute today mun.

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

Sounds like another central belt player who patched a move north because he thinks that County play in the Arctic circle and you need to take a train, plain and reindeer hauled sledge to get there.

As the snow (all half an inch of it!) settles outside.

23 minutes ago, RiG said:

Haha i'm glad someone else thinks this too. Its crazy how this is still a problem when recruiting players, you would honestly think we were based in the faroes and not 12 miles away from the capital of the highlands and a city which has an airport.

But to be fair to Ayr United he may have just prefered moving there for other reasons, who knows

6 hours ago, BuieCounty said:

I take it we didn't get Marshall? Can't find anything else about it. Shame if so.

Dundee United had a strong window. Is anyone worried about them?

I am a bit but i think we'll get on a bit of winning run now and will stay ahead, hopefully anyway. Reynolds and Pawlett look like very good signings in particular but if we do our job we won't have to worry about them. :unsure:

It’ll be interesting to see how it works out.  Pawlett and Sow’s time with MK Dons was hampered by injuries. Reynolds hasn’t played this season as far as I can see. Good players, but a bit of a gamble?

Making  wholesale changes to any organisation, never mind a football team, is risky. Will they gel? How does it affect the existing players?

On paper it’s great, but I’m not panicking,  yet....

54 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

It’ll be interesting to see how it works out.  Pawlett and Sow’s time with MK Dons was hampered by injuries. Reynolds hasn’t played this season as far as I can see. Good players, but a bit of a gamble?

Making  wholesale changes to any organisation, never mind a football team, is risky. Will they gel? How does it affect the existing players?

On paper it’s great, but I’m not panicking,  yet....

^^^^

panicking