The General Ross County Chat Thread

10 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

You guys will love Semple. Gutted he's gone and even more disappointed it's to another Championship side. Most of us were pretty certain he'd move on to a higher level. But good luck to the lad! 

Next season he should be at a higher level.

fingers crossed 

On 22-1-2019 at 09:40, DutchBorderer said:

Morning lads,

I run a small site/blog about special and otherwise interesting football tops and their design. I got the Staggies' home kit over the Christmas period what with the price drop, just to write an article about it; if you guys fancy giving it a read and correct me if I got something about the club wrong, I'd be rather grateful;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/ross-county-fc-2018-2019-home-shirt/

20181229_122428.jpg.f69ede5549436599ccf875a0f0269c46.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and for taking the time to read my work; I'll go contact the club's social media accounts and see if they'd be willing to give it a share on Twitter and Facebook.

10 minutes ago, baw heid said:

Going to my first game to watch County play at home.  Looking forward to watching another step back to the Premiership.  Be interesting to find out who will be playing and sampling the atmosphere 

I can't give any guarantee of an atmosphere to sample, but make sure you get to try one of the pies.  Best in the country IMO.  

12 minutes ago, baw heid said:

Going to my first game to watch County play at home.  Looking forward to watching another step back to the Premiership.  Be interesting to find out who will be playing and sampling the atmosphere 

Aren't you a QotS supporter?

On 1/25/2019 at 18:24, bunglebonce said:

I can't give any guarantee of an atmosphere to sample, but make sure you get to try one of the pies.  Best in the country IMO.  

Great result  Alloa much better than I expected but defended the lead and another 3 points in the bag. Atmosphere different, a bit quiet but probably due to the family style of the club. I really enjoyed the visit but my it was cold. Regarding the pies, not at all bad. not full of grease but with a nice taste, better than the Killie pies?  Great stadium friendly with plenty of hospitality areas that were being well used by the fans

7 hours ago, baw heid said:

Great result  Alloa much better than I expected but defended the lead and another 3 points in the bag. Atmosphere different, a bit quiet but probably due to the family style of the club. I really enjoyed the visit but my it was cold. Regarding the pies, not at all bad. not full of grease but with a nice taste, better than the Killie pies?  Great stadium friendly with plenty of hospitality areas that were being well used by the fans

^^^ Getting his tires burst next time.