The General Ross County Chat Thread

I thought Grivosti struggled for the first ten minutes he came on, finding Shankland a handful but after some touches went on to have a solid showing.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Most defenders in this league have struggled with Shankland, to be fair.

I was worried when he came on, but over the piece he did better than I expected against him.

Most defenders in this league have struggled with Shankland, to be fair.

The two centre backs at QoTS are the only ones I’ve seen deal with him this season but he was given zero service in that game.

Impressed with County in the first half but I felt we showed you far too much respect. Should we stay in the mix for the title and don’t let you lot run away with it then the remaining 3 games should be crackers.

8 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

On what basis are you implying that this player is on an extravagant wage?

Or was your comment merely for stimulating envious seethe amongst our L€$$ well funded and therefore frustrated and hopeless competitors?

If Jamie Lindsay hadn't signed for County, he'd have signed for Falkirk or Ayr or Inverness, or somesuch.  I can't imagine he's on any more than a regular County first team salary.

48 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

On what basis are you implying that this player is on an extravagant wage?

Or was your comment merely for stimulating envious seethe amongst our L€$$ well funded and therefore frustrated and hopeless competitors?

P&B hivemind concluded during pre-season that he must be on 2k p/w becausewhywouldn'thesignforfalkirk.

1 hour ago, dingdong1929 said:

That works very well in Boycie's voice.
You should write more posts in the style of Boycie.

As in "I see Brian Irvine is back at the club as a youth coach,  Marleen."   style of Boycie, or "unintelligible mumble mumble... I have absolutely no idea what you are saying, Liam"  Boycie style?

18 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

As in "I see Brian Irvine is back at the club as a youth coach,  Marleen."   style of Boycie, or "unintelligible mumble mumble... I have absolutely no idea what you are saying, Liam"  Boycie style?

Very much the Herman Terrance Aubrey "Boycie" Boyce option.