The General Ross County Chat Thread

Just now, dingdong1929 said:

A guy from Livingston who played for Livingston and Hibs gets his cock out in Edinburgh after the Edinburgh derby to make a joke to a Hearts fan - because of the water in Ross-shire.
Right enuff ;)

Thank god no Hearts player has ever got in trouble for gettin their cock out when they shouldn't  :whistle

You took that very personally. Plus there was no way he could know I supported Hearts, I was naked. 

14 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Was Martin Woods in the corner wearing a blue jumper? 

While the DR describes him as an ex-Celtic midfielder - did he even get a first team appearance? :unsure2:

Haha! Oh Martin... seedy times.

Gardyne was only ever reserves and friendlies i think, no competitive first team appearances while at Celtic. 

9 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

You took that very personally. Plus there was no way he could know I supported Hearts, I was naked. 

Not at all, I just wanted to show that Edinburgh is also a hot-bed of cock action.
I've lived in Edinburgh for 20 years and am perfectly comfortable with that.

Although I'm yet to piss in the street naked  :(  I need to up my game.

Edited by dingdong1929

Left us right in the shite on the eve of the biggest game of our season. Good riddance to the fraud. A terrible football manager, whose career is now over. 

We are fucked now for sure. 

Left us right in the shite on the eve of the biggest game of our season. Good riddance to the fraud. A terrible football manager, whose career is now over. 
We are fucked now for sure. 

Game likely to be off giving the new guy time to settle in. Any rumours as to who that might be?

Just now, blackislekillie said:

Game likely to be off giving the new guy time to settle in. Any rumours as to who that might be?

Weather’s fine up here and we’ve got a good coaching set up to tide us over so good chance it will be on with probably Stuart Kettlewell in charge.