The General Ross County Chat Thread

Would love us to get Schalk signed up on a longer deal. Enjoy watching him play, good work rate, gets in about defenders, gets into good positions and his finishing is getting better with each game he plays.

He's basically a more talented version of Curran.

I spotted him outside the ground after the game on Saturday wearing his County tracksuit, so at least he is not just having to sit at home feeling sorry for himself.

He was at the game last night sitting beside Murdoch, Boyd and Fox.

Cuzdog will be back and raring to go in preseason imo, huge asset to the club.

I seen curran too, even spoke to him at the Utd game last Saturday. He was in quite a good mood and was talking to all the Ross county legends. Roy even wished him well and to get better soon. He will certainly be back at the end of the season maybe into pre season training.

Would be genuinely gutted if Curran was not to play for us again. He might not be the "best" player in our squad, but his will to win is unbeatable.

This. Much to my surprise, on my return to Scotland this season he very quickly became probably my outright favourite County player. Man, I hope he plays for us again.

According to the 2016 Macron football catalogue Ross County are switching to Macron kit as from season 2016-17. They have produced some nice bespoke kits for us, so I am looking forward to seeing what they do with your kit.

Had heard we were ditching Carbrini, our strips this year are really poorly made. Uncomfortable, and poor quality to say the least.