The General Ross County Chat Thread

Heard last week not even half of the 20 free buses are full yet. Although just about everyone I know is either using the train or car and making a weekend or at least overnight trip of it.

There may have been quite a lot holding off until they get paid this week. Still have to get my lot.

Can't wait for the barrage of criticism from the Central Belt media over the poor support at the semi-final. Some STV journo is on Twitter commenting on County's "really poor" away support yesterday.

It's almost as if spending 7 hours on a train/bus, forking out £20+ on a match ticket, for the seventh time this season (ignoring the short trips to Perth, Aberdeen, and Dundee), isn't the most appealing way to spend a Saturday in late January.

Haven't got my 5 yet. 4000k would be my estimate? Anyone know any good parking as at last final, some lovely locals/DAB's thought my car needed some coin inflicted go faster stripes

Going to be honest here, I think a crowd of 4,000,000 Ross County fans is probably a bit optimistic.

You'll probably announce that as your next home crowd though.

Can't wait for the barrage of criticism from the Central Belt media over the poor support at the semi-final. Some STV journo is on Twitter commenting on County's "really poor" away support yesterday.

It's almost as if spending 7 hours on a train/bus, forking out £20+ on a match ticket, for the seventh time this season (ignoring the short trips to Perth, Aberdeen, and Dundee), isn't the most appealing way to spend a Saturday in late January.

If County take 3-3,500 then that's basically their home support for a trip to Glasgow on a Sunday. If Celtic take 20,000 that's less than half their usual home support for a game in their home city.

Whose support will get slated?

Laura Brannan? She's having a meltdown about it now on her Twitter.

She was foaming at the mouth the other day about East Kilbride not getting to host the Celtic game at K-Park, and wouldn't accept all reasonable suggestions as to why it couldn't happen.

Curran | Boyce

De Vita | Woods | Irvine | Gardyne

Reckord | Boyd | Quinn | Fraser

Brown

It struck me that McIntyre can now pick ten of the 11 first picks from the tail end of last season.

Fox has shown to be better than Brown and Davies better than Boyd (despite their respective weaknesses). De Vita's form has tailed off but will be due a consistent run in the team again after the semi-final, unless Dingwall sparkles or another winger comes in. Is Foster better than Reckord at left-back? In many ways yes, but the team misses a dominant left foot on that side. We might be seeing the point where McShane's potential and Woods's ability cross over. Boyce and Curran are still probably the two first choice strikers, but the back-ups are handy too.