The Creepy & The Strange

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Couldn't care less what people think

You clearly care so deeply that I'm starting to wonder if there's evidence that the Bigfoots are racists, like Morrissey.

9 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

He’s at it again, he genuinely believes in Bigfoot, and that it’s all part of a coverup by the US and a Canadian governments. All this “sightings” without a single shred of evidence.

I wonder how many kids actually believe they seen Santa every year on Christmas Eve? Doesn’t make the big fat bloke with the white beard and the red suit any more real, does it?

Out of interest, how many books have you read on the subject?

6 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The majority come from "Bigfoot hunters". 

Totally wrong.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You clearly care so deeply that I'm starting to wonder if there's evidence that the Bigfoots are racists, like Morrissey.

You need to get back to kissing old man Dangers arse.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I dunno. About half a dozen? Used to believe this shite when I was a wean

How many peer reviewed articles have you read on the evidence, or lack thereof, of unknown hominids or primates in North America and Central Asia?

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

46 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I dunno. About half a dozen? Used to believe this shite when I was a wean

How many peer reviewed articles have you read on the evidence, or lack thereof, of unknown hominids or primates in North America and Central Asia?

You don’t need peer-reviewed articles on evidence when you’ve got Billy Joe from Hicksville, Colorado actually TELLING you they’ve seen it, don’t you get it?

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

None, not a single solitary one. I have no real interest in attention seeking conspiracy theorists spouting absolute nonsense, regarding state-sponsored cover-ups of mythical beings and fairy tales.  I stopped believing in the tooth fairy and Santa, when I became old enough to process the difference between childhood imaginition and reality. 

Science and fact do interest me though.  There's not one single shred of evidence that a creature such as Bigfoot actually exists.  

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

None, not a single solitary one. I have no real interest in attention seeking conspiracy theorists spouting absolute nonsense, regarding state-sponsored cover-ups of mythical beings and fairy tales.  I stopped believing in the tooth fairy and Santa, when I became old enough to process the difference between childhood imaginition and reality. 

Science and fact do interest me though.  There's not one single shred of evidence that a creature such as Bigfoot actually exists.  

Don't read it then, probably for the best, as you don't have clue what you're on about.

Thank you.

There are thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of people who swear blind the earth is flat. There is then no alternative but to accept that all of these people cannot be wrong and thus the earth is, in fact, flat.

Maybe the well travelled bigfoot just fell off the side.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Thousands of people also believed the only logical explanation for crop circles was aliens until the people who were doing them said "lol that was us". There really is countless examples of thousands of people lying.

There are still thousands of people who believe it's aliens and that the people, with documented video evidence of them creating the circles, are the liars

I'm still curious about what the Government, of any country, would possibly have to gain by covering up the existence of Bigfoot?

I'm fully willing to accept that Government's are willing to cover things up and lie, but I would think there would be something they'd get out of doing so. I just don't see how saying "this animal isn't real" could provide any benefits whatsoever.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

8 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I'm still curious about what the Government, of any country, would possibly have to gain by covering up the existence of Bigfoot?

I'm fully willing to accept that Government's are willing to cover things up and lie, but I would think there would be something they'd get out of doing so. I just don't see how saying "this animal isn't real" could provide any benefits whatsoever.

Bigfoots are immune to cancer and can live forever, hence why we've never found a dead one. Big Pharma doesn't want a cheap and successful cancer treatment out there as it would cost them billions, so they've forced government officials to keep Bigfoot secret from the masses.

That or 5G. Or Something.

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I hope Dundee sign a big yeti and that he  scores about 40 league goals next season. 

That would mean that the two teams in Dundee would have their respective main strikers as Shanks and Bigfoot.

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I'll let Steve, a true expert have the last word, and that's it for me.