The Creepy & The Strange

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

There's vast areas in North West America that no human has ever set foot in, thousands of acres of deep forest, I agree some of the film leaves a lot to be desired, but if you came face to face with this thing getting a good pic/video would be the last thing on your mind. (although there is some decent footage out there) There is also the hair samples that have been collected as well as the casts of the footprints with dermal ridges on them

A few questions:

1. Do all Bigfoots live in this "vast area"?

2. Do they all go there to die?

3. If the answer to any of the above is "no", then why haven't we found the body of one of them, alive, injured or dead?

4. If the answer to any of the above is "yes", then why aren't we (by we I mean any of the 7 million scientists we have on this planet) exploring these "vast areas" in the hope of finding concrete evidence?

5. Have the hairs you speak of been identified as Bigfoot, or anything for that matter?

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A few questions:

1. Do all Bigfoots live in this "vast area"?

2. Do they all go there to die?

3. If the answer to any of the above is "no", then why haven't we found the body of one of them, alive, injured or dead?

4. If the answer to any of the above is "yes", then why aren't we (by we I mean any of the 7 million scientists we have on this planet) exploring these "vast areas" in the hope of finding concrete evidence?

5. Have the hairs you speak of been identified as Bigfoot, or anything for that matter?

1. No, there are sightings all over the world.

2. No.

3. A lot of the experts on the matter believe they bury their dead. The American government has bodies/knows all about it.

4. Plenty of scientists are out there looking.

5. They couldn't give a definite answer as to what the samples were, pretty close to human though, but not quite.

eta. also worth noting that the mountain gorilla wasn't discovered till 1902.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Go and do some research Dave, it's quite interesting.

Thank you.

The US government has published research on the discovery of Bigfoot bodies and their burial habits?

I suppose anything's possible under Trump.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

1. No, there are sightings all over the world.

2. No.

3. A lot of the experts on the matter believe they bury their dead. The American government has bodies/knows all about it.

4. Plenty of scientists are out there looking.

5. They couldn't give a definite answer as to what the samples were, pretty close to human though, but not quite.

eta. also worth noting that the mountain gorilla wasn't discovered till 1902.

1. We see them everywhere apparently, all over the world, yet we have no evidence. Not convincing me here Biggie.

2. Okay.

3. They bury their dead. Excellent. Do you have any other insights into the social and moral constructs of the Bigfoot community, despite us having absolutely no knowledge at all of them? 

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART: Please can you give me one valid and logical reason for the US Government hiding the existence of Bigfoot?

4. But can't find anything, despite this creature probably pre-dating us. Again, you're not convincing me Biggie.

5. Unidentifiable hair is the evidence you've provided of these things existing. Listen to yourself.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Please can you give me one valid and logical reason for the US Government hiding the existence of Bigfoot?

Their involvement in the assassination of JFK?

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

1. We see them everywhere apparently, all over the world, yet we have no evidence. Not convincing me here Biggie.

2. Okay.

3. They bury their dead. Excellent. Do you have any other insights into the social and moral constructs of the Bigfoot community, despite us having absolutely no knowledge at all of them? 

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART: Please can you give me one valid and logical reason for the US Government hiding the existence of Bigfoot?

4. But can't find anything, despite this creature probably pre-dating us. Again, you're not convincing me Biggie.

5. Unidentifiable hair is the evidence you've provided of these things existing. Listen to yourself.

1. There is photographic/video evidence.

3. Thats the opinion of the experts in the field.

4. I don't know why they are covering it up.

5. Why does evey DNA test on the hair come back as unidentifiable?

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Bigfoots were trained to carry out controlled demolition of skyscrapers using thermolite. 

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

1. There is photographic/video evidence.

3. Thats the opinion of the experts in the field.

4. I don't know why they are covering it up.

5. Why does evey DNA test on the hair come back as unidentifiable?

1. Show me it.

3. Show me your experts.

4. Yet you believe with absolute certainty that they are? Do you never question why?

5. Because they can't identify it. Can you prove that this hair doesn't come from a Long-haired Papingale?

That's a quality mass of pixelation and artifacting, there.

Still, I'm now convinced that the Rockmen do exist. Or possibly the excramental shit-demon of Golgotha. Might need a bit more thought.

Edit: definitely not "a dude in a gorilla costume". Please, @nsr, we're trying to do serious work here.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

That's a dude in a gorilla costume.

Would've been debunked years ago if it was, it's been analysed to death by countless experts, also if you were going to fake it would you make it a female costume with a pair of tits on the front? :lol:

Great afternoon debating it, much better than the work I should have been doing.

Thank you.