The Creepy & The Strange

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Looked at the back garden on Tuesday and all the fallen leaves had vanished. It was like some poltergeist Percy Thrower had been round and spent a few hours tidying the place.

Turned out the gardeners had popped round a few days earlier than planned. Case closed.

"the gardeners"? :o

Looked at the back garden on Tuesday and all the fallen leaves had vanished. It was like some poltergeist Percy Thrower had been round and spent a few hours tidying the place.
Turned out the gardeners had popped round a few days earlier than planned. Case closed.

Probably explains the Mrs cheery demeanour as well.

On 16/11/2019 at 12:22, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Watched a load of stuff about Bigfoot on youtube, really interesting, mostly first hand reports from deer hunters in the Pacific North west of America/Canada. These bipedal apes definitely exist, an adult male can be up to 9ft in size, absolutely terrifying.

No they don't.

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So the native American Indians are just gibbering a load of shite, same as all the other people that have had contact, everybodys been fucked aff their tits on exotic substances?

FTFY

On 16/11/2019 at 11:49, Shandon Par said:

Checked the CCTV footage and found this:

maxresdefault.jpg

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So the native American Indians are just gibbering a load of shite, same as all the other people that have had contact, everybodys making it up?

Pretty much, aye. It's not always people making it up, similar to "UFO sightings" I think people will catch a glimpse of something they aren't sure how to explain and go straight to Bigfoot/Aliens. If Bigfoot lived in America, and has been spotted as prevalently as people claim, we'd have found some sort of physical evidence by now, whether that would be fossils or at the very least some photographic or video evidence of one of them cutting about. We have nothing but grainy footage, terrible pictures and some "eye-witness accounts" which aren't reliable.

I've seen some wild shit before; the wife's favourite being the time a green Gremlin arm appeared out of the back of our printer, waved at me, then disappeared again. Turned out the medication I was on was causing hallucinations, but I still like to believe I have a wee friend living in my electricals.

Anyway, go easy on Biggie. I take it Morrissey's big on cryptozoology.

28 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Pretty much, aye. It's not always people making it up, similar to "UFO sightings" I think people will catch a glimpse of something they aren't sure how to explain and go straight to Bigfoot/Aliens. If Bigfoot lived in America, and has been spotted as prevalently as people claim, we'd have found some sort of physical evidence by now, whether that would be fossils or at the very least some photographic or video evidence of one of them cutting about. We have nothing but grainy footage, terrible pictures and some "eye-witness accounts" which aren't reliable.

There's vast areas in North West America that no human has ever set foot in, thousands of acres of deep forest, I agree some of the film leaves a lot to be desired, but if you came face to face with this thing getting a good pic/video would be the last thing on your mind. (although there is some decent footage out there) There is also the hair samples that have been collected as well as the casts of the footprints with dermal ridges on them

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

There's vast areas in North West America that no human has ever set foot in, thousands of acres of deep forest, I agree some of the film leaves a lot to be desired, but if you came face to face with this thing getting a good pic/video would be the last thing on your mind. (although there is some decent footage out there) There is also the hair samples that have been collected as well as the casts of the footprints with dermal ridges on them

How come a dead one or skeleton has never been found?