Ludo*1

The Creepy & The Strange

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Bigfoot attack. IMO.

Anyone who believes anything else is a cretin IMO.

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

Anyone who believes anything else is a cretin IMO.

Watched a few documentaries about it, one of the last pictures they took was of a large figure watching them in the distance. The Russians call it the Menk.

19 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Watched a few documentaries about it, one of the last pictures they took was of a large figure watching them in the distance. The Russians call it the Menk.

17 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Pics or gtfo

584c9a79558e5_phone078.jpg.d0f840ced13c7

16 hours ago, HenryHill said:

The rare times I agreed to go camping with mates I have come close to leaving them in that state by the end of the first night.

And I thought you were just sleeping on the other side of the field, under the stars with no tent just so you could be closer to nature.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

And I thought you were just sleeping on the other side of the field, under the stars with no tent just so you could be closer to nature.

Aye. The fact that waking up with crows trying to take my eyes out was preferable to sharing a tent with you sums it up nicely.

6 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Aye. The fact that waking up with crows trying to take my eyes out was preferable to sharing a tent with you sums it up nicely.

We did show up Bear G etc as the charlatans they really are. We were able to survive the week just fine on what we raided from the spirits aisle at the supermarket and pot noodles or cup a soups made from the warm water out of the taps in the bogs. 

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

584c9a79558e5_phone078.jpg.d0f840ced13c7

Brent Sancho discussing smudger with stellaboz outside Woolworths in Dundee yesterday.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Marina Joyce - Youtuber that went missing for 9 days, found safe and well by the police. Many wild conspiracy theories from her being on drugs, to her being kidnapped/abused by her partner. Her partner has had to come out and confirm that she's alright and he's not done anything to her.  Just a bit bizarre really - some of the clips that 'fans' have been noticing to build the case that she has been kidnapped is just weird as well.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Marina Joyce - Youtuber that went missing for 9 days, found safe and well by the police. Many wild conspiracy theories from her being on drugs, to her being kidnapped/abused by her partner. Her partner has had to come out and confirm that she's alright and he's not done anything to her.  Just a bit bizarre really - some of the clips that 'fans' have been noticing to build the case that she has been kidnapped is just weird as well.

maybe she just went and got a proper job for 9 days then decided it wasn't for her

On 12/07/2019 at 12:16, Shandon Par said:

Which reminds me of a time when two of my friends at i went camping over the Antrim Mountains without a Tent about 1977 and walked into an Army Patrol about 2 in the morning.

Bit scay about 6 soldiers aiming Rifles at you!

On 12/07/2019 at 12:35, Shandon Par said:

We did show up Bear G etc as the charlatans they really are. We were able to survive the week just fine on what we raided from the spirits aisle at the supermarket and pot noodles or cup a soups made from the warm water out of the taps in the bogs. 

What's this shite? You went camping and had bogs and warm running water? You didn't go camping.