The Creepy & The Strange

Also type in 'Overtoun Bridge' its the home of dog suicide! pretty mental :lol:

Aye that's in Dumbarton. It's apparently something to do with a smell coming from the bottom of the waterfall and dog's just take a heider aff the bridge when they get a whiff.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and will definitely be partaking in some urban exploring!

THIS was on the BBC News website yesterday.

Thought it was just a wee lassie jumping on the bed. Then when I read below, I got a cold shiver down my spine. Then I recomposed myself, and decided it's a wee lassie jumping on the bed.

• 7 months later...

Thought it was just a wee lassie jumping on the bed. Then when I read below, I got a cold shiver down my spine. Then I recomposed myself, and decided it's a wee lassie jumping on the bed.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like she still has her toes at least still on the bed.

I've only read the last three or four pages but for those who were talking about mad men, I give you the Dnepropetrosk Maniacs

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

There's a video of one of the killings leaked online that was used in court. I haven't seen it myself but i've been in the same room as it's been on and hearing it was enough. Apparently, if memory serves me correctly, the guy killed in the video had just beaten cancer.

I've only read the last three or four pages but for those who were talking about mad men, I give you the Dnepropetrosk Maniacs

http://en.m.wikipedi...etrovsk_maniacs

There's a video of one of the killings leaked online that was used in court. I haven't seen it myself but i've been in the same room as it's been on and hearing it was enough. Apparently, if memory serves me correctly, the guy killed in the video had just beaten cancer.

Is that the boys that murdered a pregnant woman and cut the fetus out of her? That made me feel physically sick with rage and disgust when I read that.

Is that the boys that murdered a pregnant woman and cut the fetus out of her? That made me feel physically sick with rage and disgust when I read that.

Quite possibly, I can't remember to be honest chief. I don't want to read the link again to find out.

Demons alley in new jersey.

whole suburb just abandoned, everyone all left at the same time, leaving everything behinf in the 50's.

apparently there was satanic worshipping etc. going on at the place but nothing was really mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Thought this should be bumped after reading this:

Sylvia Likens

One of the most heinous crimes ever committed, but the creepy part is that a few of the people involved eventually went on to work in schools. I've never seen a case like this, where pretty much everyone involved was released just a few years later, mostly for good behaviour!