The Creepy & The Strange

I've also seen a big cat twice near Longforgan.

There is in theory plenty roe deer, rabbits, hare, birds etc for them to feed on but you would think they would take sheep and chickens too.

I found a den near Bridge of Orchy once and whatever was living there had eaten a few sheep. I wouldn't have thought a fox was taking full grown sheep. 

Tbf there's clearly big cats loose in the UK. Someone got this photo last year in the Lake District...

NINTCHDBPICT000578392703.thumb.jpg.7a6c3fa55ddf24aa3079ae8b010487a0.jpg

... clearly a big cat. 

Apparently chomping on a pigeon.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

They usually like a moan, so surprised Farmer Barley-mow isn't kicking up f**k about all the slaughtered sheep, unless they're just feeding on rabbits.

Farmer Barley probably kills them with the 8 million traps he's set up, and would have more questions to answer than ask if he mentioned anything to anyone.

20 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

that dude died

Aye I know. RIP. 

Champagne Jill’s been clocked on Tinder already. It all kicked off yesterday as she got challenged about being on Tinder when her man’s barely passed away a couple of weeks ago. So she’s trying to blame another lass off Twitter that’s good at Photoshop for making a fake Jill account.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Who's releasing them? There can't be a big enough population of them to survive. IMO. Looks like different breeds as well.

Not anyone recently.

Early 20th century, keeping exotic pets (such as large, non native cats) was popular amongst toffs.

Wartime and changes to legislation made it an arseache to keep them so most would have been released.

There's enough prey for them to survive on and for there to be a fairly small yet consistent breeding population.

3 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Not anyone recently.

Early 20th century, keeping exotic pets (such as large, non native cats) was popular amongst toffs.

Wartime and changes to legislation made it an arseache to keep them so most would have been released.

There's enough prey for them to survive on and for there to be a fairly small yet consistent breeding population.

Yeah, perfect environment, but you would think the inbreeding would kill them off.*

*Arbroath is different.

Thank you.

Aye I know. RIP. 
Champagne Jill’s been clocked on Tinder already. It all kicked off yesterday as she got challenged about being on Tinder when her man’s barely passed away a couple of weeks ago. So she’s trying to blame another lass off Twitter that’s good at Photoshop for making a fake Jill account.
Jill would be the expert in the photoshop stuff and fake accounts tbf.

9 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Jill would be the expert in the photoshop stuff and fake accounts tbf.

That was pretty much the response from the lassie Jill tried to blame along with a reminder that she’d been jailed for it.  

9 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Anyway is that champagne guy actually dead?  I’ll tell you the story about the time my auld da shot the devil himself with an air rifle in the 70’s.  Or possibly a cat.  Because it had glowing eyes.

Like a cat.

Aye.