The Creepy & The Strange

Just now, MixuFixit said:

In the absence of DNA evidence that has emerged from its widespread use in environmental monitoring in the exact place Bigfoot are supposed to inhabit in the last 5 years, I don't need to explain these accounts.

So you can't then, thousands of eyewitness accounts, but it's bullshit. The Canadian Gov knows exactly whats going on, same with the yanks.

45 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Like I say, it's human nature to double down on incorrect opinions in the face of facts. It's attractive to you that there is a Bigfoot so people you don't know saying it's there is better than a high throughput sequencer saying it isn't.

Morrissey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

No idea why you’re trying to convince this moron. People who believe in this sort of shite don’t need genuine evidence, a few headcases claiming they saw it is enough and there’s nothing that’ll change his opinion now.

It's not a 'few' it's thousands of people. Do a bit of research before bumping your gums.

Thank you.

He’s at it again, he genuinely believes in Bigfoot, and that it’s all part of a coverup by the US and a Canadian governments. All this “sightings” without a single shred of evidence.

I wonder how many kids actually believe they seen Santa every year on Christmas Eve? Doesn’t make the big fat bloke with the white beard and the red suit any more real, does it?

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Couldn't care less what people think, how do you explain the eyewitness accounts?

Thank you.

The majority come from "Bigfoot hunters". It's pretty easy to trick your brain into seeing what it wants to see.

Of the remainder I suggest most have had little interaction with bears and when a mangy or malnourished bear walks on hind legs then their brain automatically goes towars the animal that makes more sense to the image they are seeing. In this case the (fictional) sasquatch.

No different than Homer calling the sea wine coloured