The Creepy & The Strange

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marina Joyce - Youtuber that went missing for 9 days, found safe and well by the police. Many wild conspiracy theories from her being on drugs, to her being kidnapped/abused by her partner. Her partner has had to come out and confirm that she's alright and he's not done anything to her.  Just a bit bizarre really - some of the clips that 'fans' have been noticing to build the case that she has been kidnapped is just weird as well.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Marina Joyce - Youtuber that went missing for 9 days, found safe and well by the police. Many wild conspiracy theories from her being on drugs, to her being kidnapped/abused by her partner. Her partner has had to come out and confirm that she's alright and he's not done anything to her.  Just a bit bizarre really - some of the clips that 'fans' have been noticing to build the case that she has been kidnapped is just weird as well.

maybe she just went and got a proper job for 9 days then decided it wasn't for her

On 12/07/2019 at 12:16, Shandon Par said:

And I thought you were just sleeping on the other side of the field, under the stars with no tent just so you could be closer to nature.

Which reminds me of a time when two of my friends at i went camping over the Antrim Mountains without a Tent about 1977 and walked into an Army Patrol about 2 in the morning.

Bit scay about 6 soldiers aiming Rifles at you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2019 at 12:35, Shandon Par said:

We did show up Bear G etc as the charlatans they really are. We were able to survive the week just fine on what we raided from the spirits aisle at the supermarket and pot noodles or cup a soups made from the warm water out of the taps in the bogs. 

What's this shite? You went camping and had bogs and warm running water? You didn't go camping.

• 3 weeks later...

The Delphi murders is a head f**k. Two young lassies where murdered at Delphi, Indiana back in 2017. One of the lassies actually filmed the guy who murdered them as he walked over an old bridge they were standing on. He is way back in the distance, so it's not easy to see who he is. The lassies even taped a snippet of his voice, which again is hard to get anything from. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Abigail_Williams_and_Liberty_German

Voice clip. It sounds like he says " Guys, down the hill".

Edited by scotfree

Periodically, i mistakenly get emails intended for a guy in America who has a very similar email address to myself.  This arrived yesterday.  It is a warning about a trip i assume the sender and the intended recipients took on a boat that had seen service way back during the Vietnam war.  Seems there are long term issues and problems experienced to this day by veterans from that war in relation to their own side's use of the chemicals.  Scary stuff.

Not having any military connections, i wonder if there are any equivalent or similar issues being experienced by British veterans relating to conflicts they were sent to or forced into ??

In case you did not receive this message from the VA, it includes a newsletter from the VA about agent orange. You are probably aware that the Cleveland we sailed on has been designated as having been in Vietnamese waters when Agent Orange was sprayed in the jungles of Vietnam. This letter is something you may want to keep for your records or you may want to register with the Agent Orange Registry as mentioned in the newsletter. 

Best regards,

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Veterans Health Administration
VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION UPDATE:
AGENT ORANGE
header-stars-b-2x_original.jpg
Doctor smiling at Veteran
Agent Orange Newsletter promo image. Man in hallway.  

Read the latest issue of the Agent Orange Newsletter, a yearly publication for Veterans and their families.  The 2019 Agent Orange Newsletter discusses environmental health registries and telehealth; the Ionizing Radiation Registry; research on the health of Vietnam Veterans; and registry eligibility for Blue Water Navy Veterans. Find the newsletter online at https://go.usa.gov/xV8bD

• 1 month later...

Got a spam email this week with the same name as a close friend that died a few years back.

The domain was from a sushi restaurant in japan it spooked me a bit. It also got through the spam filter which is odd. It had a link on it. 

Delete, la la la everything is awesome. WTF

Edited by D.A.F.C

Looked at the back garden on Tuesday and all the fallen leaves had vanished. It was like some poltergeist Percy Thrower had been round and spent a few hours tidying the place.

Turned out the gardeners had popped round a few days earlier than planned. Case closed.

13 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Really unsettling animal calls recorded in Canada. Obviously cranks calling it Bigfoot but sounds like an injured dog or wolf or something. Still I'd be out of there quick sharp if I heard this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/15/canada-forest-howls-shrieks-video

Watched a load of stuff about Bigfoot on youtube, really interesting, mostly first hand reports from deer hunters in the Pacific North west of America/Canada. These bipedal apes definitely exist, an adult male can be up to 9ft in size, absolutely terrifying.