Entourage

big_bairn_1876

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny drama steals the show again his line of choice the guy must f**k like dog shit.

:lol:

Also loved it when Turtle called his shirt bisexual and he replied with...

"Bisexual? This shirt is mad hetero. Look at these pythons! You can clearly see I’m hiding an eight pack under here." :lol:

Ari and Drama are in a different league to the rest of the guys.

That episode is what I love about Entourage. Ari is just fucking amazing, his constant jokes at Lloyd are classic. His wife though, ooft!

I don't like Drama's co-star, seems like a c**t.

Cool story bro...:P

Drama was absolutely hilarious, and Ari's indignation about his wife's new guy and potential new guy was bloody hilarious as well.

Really hope that's not the last we see of Sloan though. I absolutely love her.

• 4 weeks later...

Delighted they all had happy endings, especially Ari. Although the bit after the credits shows he has a massive decision to make. I think he's going to take it and the film will pick up with him in that job, on top of the world.

Ari's wife at the end, :o

Yeah, I didn't think she was all that. She's hot but that scene just pushed her up the list!

It was a great episode, so funny. Terrence saying he's going to shoot E and when Vince tells Terrence about the baby.

I didn't feel that they gave enough closure to Ari or E, Ari's story would've been alright without the end credits bit. I thought we needed to find the end to E and Sloan's bit.

The film should open with Vince's wedding. If/when it happens.

• 11 months later...

Finished watching season 8 this week. I blasted through season 3-8 in a matter of weeks. It really is fantastic. Ari Gold is just a terrific character. But, I must say the series finale is one of the most rushed things I have ever seen on TV. It did not do the show justice at all.

Finished watching season 8 this week. I blasted through season 3-8 in a matter of weeks. It really is fantastic. Ari Gold is just a terrific character. But, I must say the series finale is one of the most rushed things I have ever seen on TV. It did not do the show justice at all.

Have a read at this article by our very own Cityfan explaining why he is such a good character wink.gif

You might enjoy some of the other stuff aswell while you're there

Archived