Entourage

big_bairn_1876

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting ages for season 7 sad.gif

I love Drama. The episode with him and John Stamos is one of my favourites.

Why dont you download it, it finished last year. Season 8 starts in July.

Started watching this from the start last weekend and havn't been able to stop watching and now I'm fairly someway into season 2, the most recent episode I've seen being the one where they go to the Sundance Festival.

Absolutely love it, can't believe I've never watched it before, it's firmly in my top 5 from what I've seen so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I still believe I am the first person in Scotland to watch Entourage and introduce it to the masses :P

I remember randomly reading about the show when I somehow came across an article about it, I then downloaded the first 2 episodes of it just days after the 2nd episode had been shown on HBO for the first time days earlier back in 2004 and made all my mates go download it too (and most of them have been fans of it since). I instantly loved it, and have downloaded every new episode on the Monday after it airs Sunday nights in the States ever since. Easily my favourite ever tv show and will really miss it when it finishes this year, even though there's gonna be a movie.

Ari and Drama are the best 2 characters by far, but Turtle has caught up a bit in the last few series. I still prefer the first few series to the newer stuff though, they were funnier and a better watch when they when VInce was just rich and blowing money and fucking everything in sight. Last few series everyone has got all serious and thought its still a brilliant show I'd love them to go back to that partying, rich lifestyle they had in the first few series.

Series 8 starts July 24 for folks that wanna know, I cant wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived