$1million Pandas in Edinburgh Zoo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the father?

Technically the male panda, but he didn't do the deed. It was an artificial insemination.

It's no guarantee she's actually pregnant. She's just sleeping more and eating less, which is what pandas supposedly do when they're up the duff. She could well just be dying.

• 4 years later...
Desperately trying to make this fit into the old Scout's song.

I was trying to get something to the tune of Shang-a-lang.
“His names Yang Guang and his gonads have gan...”
Are China not going to be absolutely furious when we hand back their Panda sans Santa’s?

20 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I was trying to get something to the tune of Shang-a-lang.
“His names Yang Guang and his gonads have gan...”
Are China not going to be absolutely furious when we hand back their Panda sans Santa’s?

I think the Chinese have been kept in the loop. Which is more than can be said of Yang Guang's yangs...

And Mr Panda thought the zookeepers were such jokers when they threatened to cut his balls off if he didn't get off his fat furry arse and do something for once in his life.

It's been an amusing disaster from start to finish. I remember when the pandas first came to Scotland - the Scotsman and EEN's comments were filled with excited idiot locals giving it "this is a big day for Edinburgh".

The zoo is pretty gash tbh. There's no reptile house any more, which is annoying as it's one of the few zoo components that  doesn't feel actually cruel, given the laziness of the occupants. The big cats are miserable, and by the time you get to the top of the hill you tend to have gotten bored of peering into scabby deserted boxes, with sullen animals hidden behind whatever foliage they can find.

10 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Hopefully sometime soon someone will be able to use a line about Tory mp's and Panda bollocks.

Brexit negotiator Dominic Raab was as useless as an Edinburgh Pandas bollocks?

Archived