$1million Pandas in Edinburgh Zoo

Just heard an item on BBC news that Edinburgh Zoo is going to pay the Chinese government $1million per year for the visit of the pandas. Now are they likely to rake this back through the turnstiles or is this financial madness in times of financial austerity? :unsure: That sort of money would fix a lot of potholes in Costorphine's roads. However, as the Chinese consulate is just along the road from the zoo I suppose they could save on the cost of a stamp when sending the cheque.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it have the horn?

It was like a Snout. sniffin and that

Pandas are fucking useless. They are carnivores that only eat Bamboo, stupid cunts.

and refuse to f**k!

Just heard an item on BBC news that Edinburgh Zoo is going to pay the Chinese government $1million per year for the visit of the pandas. Now are they likely to rake this back through the turnstiles or is this financial madness in times of financial austerity? :unsure: That sort of money would fix a lot of potholes in Costorphine's roads. However, as the Chinese consulate is just along the road from the zoo I suppose they could save on the cost of a stamp when sending the cheque.

Do the royal zoological society of Scotland normally fix potholes in corstorphine?

Do the royal zoological society of Scotland normally fix potholes in corstorphine?

Not at the minute, they are too busy pissing around China trying to sign up pandas.

God creates stupid animals to kill them off. Some become progressively stupid, like the Panda where as others were ready made that way, like the Dodo.

He is playing the ultimate war game and seeing which race is superior. Last time round the Dinosaurs won, but he got bored with that file save and re-booted the game.

God creates stupid animals to kill them off. Some become progressively stupid, like the Panda where as others were ready made that way, like the Dodo.

He is playing the ultimate war game and seeing which race is superior. Last time round the Dinosaurs won, but he got bored with that file save and re-booted the game.

:lol:

• 3 years later...

Do we get to keep the babies? Or do we have to say Yes to independence for that to happen?

No, I don't think so. I'm sure I remember the guide saying when I was last at the zoo that any baby pandas will go back to the zoo in China that the adult pandas came from.

I think it was Russell Howard on Mock the Week who noted the effort that humans go to to conserve pandas, a species facing extinction because they don't f**k enough. f**k them. And f**k them being on the news constantly when one of them does something. This isn't news.

Archived