Mafia Watering Hole

Unfortunately, we aren't 'taking away' the Apprentice Game though. Shame. But I see your reasoning. Great point, Ludo. Similarly, take away all the World Cups apart from 1966, England are the top dogs.

Eh? Naw. Apprentice = League Cup, Mafia = League, Survivor = Champions League.

The poor guy does have quite a bit ego. But I guess there is not much else to be proud of when you are sitting at home, having reached retirement age.

Apart from Solitaire.

I ignore Broxi, because quite frankly, he's insignificant. Here, I'd watch the way you speak to your lecturer. :P

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ignore Broxi, because quite frankly, he's insignificant. Here, I'd watch the way you speak to your lecturer. :P

'Ludo's Suspicions' doesn't automatically make you a good Mafia player. To be honest, your contributions in recent Mafia games haven't made much of an impression on me. But I will take your word for it. You are fantastic.

Sorry, sir. ;)

Harsh on the Apprentice Game. Just because you completely flopped in it doesn't discredit it any :P

If anything, I'd argue the Apprentice Game is the most indepth game of skill. Survivor game tests tactics and mafia games test your ability to read people.

I don't think any are higher than the other tbh.

'Ludo's Suspicions' doesn't automatically make you a good Mafia player. To be honest, your contributions in recent Mafia games haven't made much of an impression on me. But I will take your word for it. You are fantastic.

Sorry, sir. ;)

Never said it did. In recent times I have either: Not played at all, or just relaxed and enjoyed it more than being in it to win it. The Survivor Game is my bread and butter now, I dominated Mafia games for long enough. If a Mafia game should pose a fresh challenge, I'll give it my all but until then I'll just enjoy it and relax.

Harsh on the Apprentice Game. Just because you completely flopped in it doesn't discredit it any :P

If anything, I'd argue the Apprentice Game is the most indepth game of skill. Survivor game tests tactics and mafia games test your ability to read people.

The Apprentice 'Game' doesn't seem like a game to me, it just seems more like 'homework' which is why I didn't take to it. Also, it required you to go against your team mates and basically, lie to make yourself look better, which again you'll realise isn't me when you think of my teams, ie, TigerBlood.

Never said it did. In recent times I have either: Not played at all, or just relaxed and enjoyed it more than being in it to win it. The Survivor Game is my bread and butter now, I dominated Mafia games for long enough. If a Mafia game should pose a fresh challenge, I'll give it my all but until then I'll just enjoy it and relax.

The Apprentice 'Game' doesn't seem like a game to me, it just seems more like 'homework' which is why I didn't take to it. Also, it required you to go against your team mates and basically, lie to make yourself look better, which again you'll realise isn't me when you think of my teams, ie, TigerBlood.

You get what you put into the Apprentice Game. No shock really that mine and Foreheads teams were the most successful throughout the game as we put the most into it. Forehead lost 1 team task and finished second in the final, I didn't lose a task. Apprentice Game no one really 'back stabbed' anyone. It was all about task performance and ability to think on your feet. If anything, I thought the Apprentice game was the most difficult of the games I've played in due to the involvement, the organisation and having to come up with a thought process to compete. I was honestly exhausted after playing that every night for the week or so it was on (although I was also working 9-5:30 at the time, so that probably contributed too).

Again, not trying to discredit any of the games, but to say the Apprentice one isn't on as high a level as the rest isn't strictly true or fair IMO.

You get what you put into the Apprentice Game. No shock really that mine and Foreheads teams were the most successful throughout the game as we put the most into it. Forehead lost 1 team task and finished second in the final, I didn't lose a task. Apprentice Game no one really 'back stabbed' anyone. It was all about task performance and ability to think on your feet. If anything, I thought the Apprentice game was the most difficult of the games I've played in due to the involvement, the organisation and having to come up with a thought process to compete. I was honestly exhausted after playing that every night for the week or so it was on (although I was also working 9-5:30 at the time, so that probably contributed too).

Again, not trying to discredit any of the games, but to say the Apprentice one isn't on as high a level as the rest isn't strictly true or fair IMO.

Definitely isn't for me, and whilst I see the enjoyment people can get out of it, it's nothing compared to the other games and isn't really in the same 'genre' the other two and even indeed, the Risk game are about 'life or death'. The Apprentice isn't. It's undoubtedly a good game for others though, just not my cup of tea.

tongue.gif

Dotted for bringing up TigerBlood and this fabled team loyalty you keep going on about. It's all an act!

:(

That hurts. You know fine well it's not an act. TigerBlood's team spirit is what makes TigerBlood THE force.

I agree, I loved the Apprentice game. It was more based on teamwork, ideas and creativity as opposed to a speedy google.

I agree with Kyle x

I, too, agree.

New standings:

1. Kyle

2. Forehead

3. The Real Saints

Seems fair to me ph34r.gif

You are defending champion - you have to be involved 8)

How are Newton Mearns FC getting on

My baby! Ah, happy days.

To say that no-one respects Lichtie is harsh, do you speak for everyone? I don't care what he says elsewhere on P&B, it's about how he behaves in the Mafia and Survivor Games.

I think he's grown up a lot in the last few games, speaking as an outsider, when he turned over TRS in the Survivor Game, that was a move of sheer genius. Give the boy his credit, he can play these games as well as any and like i said earlier, he knows how to run a Mafia Game.

Besides, weren't there some comments that Broxi was now the loose cannon of these games? The fact that he was kissing ass on page 74, just highlights how desperate he is to win approval and folks respect.

That was largely thanks to me, as he not leg to stand on until I threw him a lifeline. I'll let him take the credit though. ;)

Because I won the apprentice game that makes it better

:P

Because I won the apprentice game that makes it better

:P

On the flip, I think some others are trying to discredit it because they couldn't cope with it.

I see you're playing SLJ's game - you'll see what I mean shortly :P

Archived