Mafia Watering Hole

Do you disagree?

TRS has won the Survival game twice and Ludo once.

TRS done better than Ludo in the Apprentice game also, so I fail to see what I have done wrong in saying TRS is better than Ludo.

Not according to the only game I've played or paid attention to, Ludo is far, far superior, in fact according to that I'm better than TRS.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only joking mate you should be higher, I must commend you as you come across as a great poster and I am sure your a nice lad in real life. biggrin.gif

I know you were mate, as a wee smiley would have helped maybe :lol: I appreciate the sentiments, and that pint still stands mind :)

Not according to the only game I've played or paid attention to, Ludo is far, far superior, in fact according to that I'm better than TRS.

It is an average and looking back on it even though I was against the idea at the start and in the game, TRS should of been brought back in the game and he would of beat Ludo again.

Statistically the top 5:

1 The Real Saints

2 Ludo *1

3 Kyle

4 Broxi #1

5 Widge

My top 5:

1. Ludo (2)

2. NG (17)

3. GTG (8 )

4. TRS (1)

5. Gy (14)

Notable mentions to AlMacD, Kyle, Rajpelt, Turbo & Widge.

I do think you should count yourself a bit unlucky Ludo, it was the Apprentice game that let you down, you had a pretty heavy lead over TRS before I took that into account. I feel a bit sorry for some of the other guys, its been one bad game thats let a few folk down with otherwise excellent records, Rajpelt has suffered from not signing up for any other games after participating in the first one.

Stewbo, how many points are on offer for winning this apprentice game? Any chance of an updated list with how many points everyone has to date...

The scoring system for the games looks like this:

Host - 5 (Apprentice advisers recieve 2.5 each)

Winner - 5

Losing Finalist - 3

Losing Semi-Finalist - 2 (Survivor Only)

Each team task win earns that teams players 1 point each

That alright with everyone??? :ph34r:

Personally think a winner should get more than a host, as it'd mean we'd cut down on people just wanting to host games for the sake of it, and actually strive to do well in the games that are being played to get as many points as possible.

That's just me though.

Will you be adding up mafia game scores - or is that a step too far? :lol:

Personally think a winner should get more than a host, as it'd mean we'd cut down on people just wanting to host games for the sake of it, and actually strive to do well in the games that are being played to get as many points as possible.

That's just me though.

You could do the Mafia scores if people help Stewbo say someone calculates one Mafia game each and then pass the results on to Stewbo to calculate the total points?

That's just me though.

I'll start a Mafia one after/during the next game if you like, it's too hard to find a scoring system that fits all of the mafia games. That mixed in with the number of games, the number of players and a lack of access to the PMs (for terrorist kills/mafia kills/investigator reports etc.) as well as a few games that were a bit 'all over the place' in terms of their organisation (I struggled to find the members of the winning team from the first 2 games)

If folk would like one done for the mafia games it would be seperate from the Survivor/Apprentice one aswell

I think mafia games should be added going forward but we can't do them for past surely

Stewbo any chance of the league table with points added?

Aye sure give me a couple of minutes and I'll rig it up.......

So TRS has one bad game and suddenly everyone who finished above him is better? Don't be nonsensical. On that basis, Lichtie would be better than him! laugh.gif

I think mafia games should be added going forward but we can't do them for past surely

Stewbo any chance of the league table with points added?

I think a separate table should be made for mafia games. I also think(for all the games) a score out of 5 or 10 should be given by all the players for how well the host did, and then it get's averaged and that can be the points(out of 5) for the host. It's not exactly right that the host just gets given 5 points for hosting, even if he/she was to do a bad job.

Criteria should be given to the hosts before mafia games and they can grade each player.

Everyones current score beside their name. The scores are the average points scored per game by that player:

1 The Real Saints - 5.00

2 Ludo *1 - 4.25

3 Kyle - 4.00

4 Broxi #1 - 4.00

5 Widge - 4.00

6 Just a Bairn - 3.83

7 Dave_Binos - 3.33

8 Gordon the Gopher - 3.33

9 Jupe1407 - 3.00

10 Nizlopi - 3.00

11 Stewbo - 3.00

12 Forehead7 - 2.67

13 Number One Wasp - 2.67

14 Gy Diamond - 2.00

15 Jambo Stu - 2.00

16 The Jambo Rocker - 2.00

17 Nocturnal Groove - 2.00

18 AlMacD - 2.00

19 Pencils - 2.00

20 xbl - 1.75

21 Turbo_Dee - 1.67

22 Sooky - 1.25

23 Ayrgirl - 1.00

24 Lichtgilphead - 1.00

25 ThatBoyRonaldo - 0.33

26 Die Hard Doonhamer - 0.25

27 Lichtieforlife - 0.00

28 Shelldon - 0.00

29 GingerSaint - (-0.33)

30 Parscelona - (-1.00)

31 Rajpelt - (-2.00)

32 Jojo- (-2.00)

Stewbo, appreciate your efforts with the ranking system, although there's no debating that i'm the Undisputed Champion Of Controversy.

Just look at the First Survivor Game, the damage that i caused was quite simply, sensational.

tumblr_lmc9y4fU4h1qax9gv.gif

Archived