Mafia Watering Hole

Ooh I'll take that :D

I'm about to move down the rankings quite quickly though, seeing as I'm not allowed to compete in the new one! :lol:

Well if you put your name down on the reserve list then technically you wouldnt have missed the game, similar to failure in qualifying.

Are mafia games included in the above or is it just survivor/apprentice ?

No this is just the survivor/apprentice ones. The reasons being that good performance in mafia games doesnt neccessarily equate to good performance in these games. Also if I were to do a mafia one, trying to score the games that have already been was a nightmare, the only realistic possibility would be to start the rankings from the next game onward

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh I'll take that :D

I'm about to move down the rankings quite quickly though, seeing as I'm not allowed to compete in the new one! :lol:

You wont though, because its an average, your average will remain the same, only if many people do better then you will hardly move.

Expected that, having been utter shit in the first survivor game and not competing in the apprentice games. Thought my performance in the second when I captained my team to win 3 out of 4 tasks and my performance in the last game would have been enough to drag me into the top twenty. Actually proves my line about being inexperienced. Have that! laugh.gif

Expected that, having been utter shit in the first survivor game and not competing in the apprentice games. Thought my performance in the second when I captained my team to win 3 out of 4 tasks and my performance in the last game would have been enough to drag me into the top twenty. Actually proves my line about being inexperienced. Have that! laugh.gif

Ah I can explain that, the second games tasks got a bit mixed up, I had you down as winning one task, two of the others were individual tasks and one got messed up so wasnt counted. I also didn't count semi-finals or finals as tasks because the people in those were already rewarded for their placement.

I prefer neither <_<

Ram your rankings stewbo, I know who I can take and can't take in games.

Fair enough, I'd have you higher up if it were my opinion, but the table was based on stats. You played in 2 games, got to the final in one and won one task, it was the poor performance (statistically) in your first game that let you down

Fourth place I will take that for now and after the Apprentice game I will hopefully be in the top 3. Stewbo you are a top man for putting all that effort in and show's Parscelona to be a shit player in his Survival game, not surprised to be honest. A big shout out to TRS for being worthy of his first place position, it will be hard to knock him out of first place.

Fair enough, I'd have you higher up if it were my opinion, but the table was based on stats. You played in 2 games, got to the final in one and won one task, it was the poor performance (statistically) in your first game that let you down

Cheers stewbo. No disrespect to yourself btw either. Personally though I've just always felt statistics hide the truths. Besides you should have done them like the tennis rankings... :P

Cheers stewbo. No disrespect to yourself btw either. Personally though I've just always felt statistics hide the truths. Besides you should have done them like the tennis rankings... :P

Correct good sir, your ranking should be in the bottom two. whistling.gif

Statistically the top 5:

1 The Real Saints

2 Ludo *1

3 Kyle

4 Broxi #1

5 Widge

My top 5:

1. Ludo (2)

2. NG (17)

3. GTG (8 )

4. TRS (1)

5. Gy (14)

Notable mentions to AlMacD, Kyle, Rajpelt, Turbo & Widge.

Statistically the top 5:

1 The Real Saints

2 Ludo *1

3 Kyle

4 Broxi #1

5 Widge

My top 5:

1. Ludo (2)

2. NG (17)

3. GTG (8 )

4. TRS (1)

5. Gy (14)

Notable mentions to AlMacD, Kyle, Rajpelt, Turbo & Broxi#1 my herowink.gif

TRS is a much better player than you and someone that will always be better than you.

TRS is a much better player than you and someone that will always be better than you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're still persisitng with your awful vandetta against Ludo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're still persisitng with your awful vandetta against Ludo.

Do you disagree?

TRS has won the Survival game twice and Ludo once.

TRS done better than Ludo in the Apprentice game also, so I fail to see what I have done wrong in saying TRS is better than Ludo.

Archived