Sign in to follow this  
forehead7

Mafia Watering Hole

I don't know if I want to play this game tbh. Probably not.

How? The only game you play in is the Survivor one's, why are you not dedicated enough to try new games is it a case of all talk no substance?

That depends.. If i'm the top player 8)

I don't think you played in any of the Survivor Games though :unsure:

I'm back now anyway and I dont see it on the Gen Nonsense page so I'm in luck :)

I don't know if I want to play this game tbh. Probably not.

To be honest, out of all the games, this is the one I'd have you as being exceptionally better than anyone else at.

To be honest, out of all the games, this is the one I'd have you as being exceptionally better than anyone else at.

I agree with you for a change, are you definitely an adviser for the game?

I agree with you for a change, are you definitely an adviser for the game?

I am indeed, unless SLJ changes his mind.

Nice one remember and stay neutral laugh.gif

I'm always neutral.

Stewbo, when will the rankings be up?

I'm always neutral.

Stewbo, when will the rankings be up?

Doubt I'll manage it tonight, taking a while finding the task winners and I'm still only on game one :ph34r:<_<

If I can rattle through game two then I could possibly have the Survivor one up about 11:30/12:00

Mafia one will take forever though if you guys still want one for those, might need a wee hand with it to get it done before the next game...

Doubt I'll manage it tonight, taking a while finding the task winners and I'm still only on game one :ph34r:dry.gif

If I can rattle through game two then I could possibly have the Survivor one up about 11:30/12:00

Mafia one will take forever though if you guys still want one for those, might need a wee hand with it to get it done before the next game...

Will you take hosting and apprentice games into account?:ph34r:

I really appreciate the effort Stewbo. It will be good to see the rankings once they have been completed. smile.gif

Will you take hosting and apprentice games into account?:ph34r:

Hosts are indeed given due credit under the currently planned structure.

I wasn't sure whether or not to include the Apprentice game seeing as its not officially a survivor, although I could do if everyones willing to wait a wee bit longer...

Hosts are indeed given due credit under the currently planned structure.

I wasn't sure whether or not to include the Apprentice game seeing as its not officially a survivor, although I could do if everyones willing to wait a wee bit longer...

I'd like the Apprentice game to be included. I won every single task and, indeed that whole game :ph34r:

I'd like the Apprentice game to be included. I won every single task and, indeed that whole game :ph34r:

I'll leave it out of the 1st draft to assist the apprentice captains in their choices for tomorrow then amend it to include the apprentice games. That sound okay?

I'll leave it out of the 1st draft to assist the apprentice captains in their choices for tomorrow then amend it to include the apprentice games. That sound okay?

Just leave it out all together as only 12 people have participated as yet and Kyle will just gain about 100 points from it.

Sounds just fine good sir.

Just leave it out all together as only 12 people have participated as yet and Kyle will just gain about 100 points from it.

Be as well leaving out the last survivor game too. Only 20 players were involved and Broxi will just gain about 100 points from it. :P

Edited by Kyle