Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when is apprentice sign up lord jag

Two options:

1. Sign up can go this week, with the first task being issued on MONDAY 14th November

2. Sign up can go up next week with first task being issued on Sunday 20th November.

Option 2 allows for a "break" between games but happy to go with what the majority want :)

The one's in bold I have done much better than in the Survivor game and finished a very respectable second in my first game. That shows I am a contender and I feel this game is my best chance of winning a forum major so I fail to see how I don't deserve a place in this game.

Much better than? I had you raging for the entire game! Not only that, but I ended up running the game. Many players have gone from players to Captains, only one has gone from player to Host. 8)

Forehead please come up with a ranking system, that would be top notch and I can imagine u being quite good at that

:( My idea!

P.S, it was intended for either you or Forehead to run with it.:ph34r:

Preference will be given to players who didn't participate in the first game. They can still apply but will be placed onto a "reserve" list.

Cool stuff, count me in then :)

Also if Forehead doesn't want to, I'd be happy to rig up a ranking system for the games if you like? Would probably be able to get it done by late tonight/early tomorrow if so...or if people want it done retroactively then it'd take a bit longer

EDIT TO ADD: if folk want it done retroactively it would mean individual contributions wouldn't count for anything because of the lack of PMs it would just be a basic ranking with points for team wins, individual wins and placement, survival time, tasks won (individually and team) and so on...

Much better than? I had you raging for the entire game! Not only that, but I ended up running the game. Many players have gone from players to Captains, only one has gone from player to Host. 8)

That wouldn't of happened if the host remained neutral tongue.gif. That is beside the point what have you actually done in any of the games apart from getting eliminated early?

Forehead, Stewbo or Ludo how would the ranking work as not everyone participates in Mafia games eg XBL, which is unfair on him is it not as he won't gain as many points to qualify for the Apprentice or Survivor game?

That wouldn't of happened if the host remained neutral tongue.gif. That is beside the point what have you actually done in any of the games apart from getting eliminated early?

You were infuriated with me well before I started hosting! :D

And I've only played 2 games.

You were infuriated with me well before I started hosting! :D

And I've only played 2 games.

I have only played one and finished in the top 4. However, I must commend you on taking one for the team the last time, that was very noble of you to say the least and at the time you struck ed me as a biased poster and that has not changed wink.gif. Will you be participating in Mafia games now?

I have only played one and finished in the top 4. However, I must commend you on taking one for the team the last time, that was very noble of you to say the least and at the time you struck ed me as a biased poster and that has not changed wink.gif. Will you be participating in Mafia games now?

Nah, they don't really interest me tbh.

Forehead, Stewbo or Ludo how would the ranking work as not everyone participates in Mafia games eg XBL, which is unfair on him is it not as he won't gain as many points to qualify for the Apprentice or Survivor game?

Ahh that's a good point. My solution in that case would either be to assign everyone a ranking based on an average number of points accumulated per game (although this could lead to folk who only play mafia games e.g. Scotty tunbridge, being ranked lower than folk who play in survivor games), or an individual ranking system for each game type, which would obviously have to be done retro actively as survivor and apprentice games don't come around as frequently as their mafia counterparts.

I could probably devise some method to bring the mafia games level with the others in terms of points scored to ammend the first solution, maybe an MVP/man of the match award or a top 3 players or something like that at the end of any games that could even things up a little but that causes problems again for the games already played.

Archived