Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew you would comment and you shouldn't be an adviser as you are, to put it nice shite in this particular game.

In no particular order, just as they come to me:

1. AlMacD

2. Parscelona

3. Ludo

4. Turbo

5. GTG

6. GyDiamond

7. Forehead

8. SLJ

9. JamboStu

10. JamboRocker

11. Kyle

12. TRS

13. Lichtie

14. Sooky

15. XBL

Yep, I could name easily at least 15. That's without even thinking, and I've probably missed a good few obvious ones such as AyrGirl, who just came to mind.

ETA: I forgot NG. My favourite player to compete against!

1. AlMacD

2. Parscelona

3. Ludo

4. Turbo

5. GTG

6. GyDiamond

7. Forehead

8. SLJ

9. JamboStu

10. JamboRocker

11. Kyle

12. TRS

13. Lichtie

14. Sooky

15. XBL

Yep, I could name easily at least 15. That's without even thinking, and I've probably missed a good few obvious ones such as AyrGirl, who just came to mind.

The one's in bold I have done much better than in the Survivor game and finished a very respectable second in my first game. That shows I am a contender and I feel this game is my best chance of winning a forum major so I fail to see how I don't deserve a place in this game.

Nice try though Grandma wink.gif

The one's in bold I have done much better than in the Survivor game and finished a very respectable second in my first game. That shows I am a contender and I feel this game is my best chance of winning a forum major so I fail to see how I don't deserve a place in this game.

Nice try though Grandma wink.gif

You may well deserve a place in the game, but you're a long, long way from even being mentioned in the same breath as the best. You've started promisingly but most do, and I have my doubts as to whether you can keep this up.

You may well deserve a place in the game, but you're a long, long way from even being mentioned in the same breath as the best. You've started promisingly but most do, and I have my doubts as to whether you can keep this up.

Promising?

What has L4L done in any Survivor game or even the last Apprentice game?

You can only go on past performances and I have done remarkably well and only you and TRS have finished above me.

Promising?

What has L4L done in any Survivor game or even the last Apprentice game?

You can only go on past performances and I have done remarkably well and only you and TRS have finished above me.

Lichtie's caused more damage than probably anyone else in the Survivor Games.

1. AlMacD

2. Parscelona

3. Ludo

4. Turbo

5. GTG

6. GyDiamond

7. Forehead

8. SLJ

9. JamboStu

10. JamboRocker

11. Kyle

12. TRS

13. Lichtie

14. Sooky

15. XBL

I'm touched you thought of me wub.gif

Lichtie's caused more damage than probably anyone else in the Survivor Games.

At being clever but has yet to finish in the top 3 or 4 in any game like most you have mentioned.

GY

Ayrgirl

Dave Bino

Forehead

Jambo Rocker

Jagfox

TRS

They all deserve to be in the game too as I have worked with all of them and they are very good players. However, we could argue all day in the end SLJ has to make his first major decision and he is a wonderful poster and an idol of mine.

At being clever but has yet to finish in the top 3 or 4 in any game like most you have mentioned.

GY

Ayrgirl

Dave Bino

Forehead

Jambo Rocker

Jagfox

TRS

They all deserve to be in the game too as I have worked with all of them and they are very good players. However, we could argue all day in the end SLJ has to make his first major decision and he is a wonderful poster and an idol of mine.

f**k me, you're easily pleased.:lol:

I think we need to have a ranking system. Like Snooker or Boxing has.

Needs to be a set formula to judge it as well. Something useful like the Fifa ranking method, ie, your record over the past 5 games, or something?

I think we need to have a ranking system. Like Snooker or Boxing has.

Needs to be a set formula to judge it as well. Something useful like the Fifa ranking method, ie, your record over the past 5 games, or something?

It would only work for Survivor games though, mafia games don't really work.

There's only been three of them and it isn't exactly fair yet, given that Broxi has only played in one, I've been in two whereas Lichtie has been in three. How does it work for that? Clearly, Lichtie isn't a better player than me or Broxi.

It would only work for Survivor games though, mafia games don't really work.

There's only been three of them and it isn't exactly fair yet, given that Broxi has only played in one, I've been in two whereas Lichtie has been in three. How does it work for that? Clearly, Lichtie isn't a better player than me or Broxi.

It could work for Mafia games depending on how it was done, ie, team win, lasted 6 days, whacked a player with an important role etc?

ETA: It could also work if you just took the 'Forum Majors' into account, ie, Survivor, Apprentice, Risk & TRS' Mafia Game. Obviously it wouldn't be 'backdated' and as such would just start from now therefore, the first few games would see uneven positions but as time goes on, it eventually sorts itself out, and if it doesn't? Well perhaps a certain player could then be labeled as 'past it' or an underachiever or whatever.

It could work for Mafia games depending on how it was done, ie, team win, lasted 6 days, whacked a player with an important role etc?

ETA: It could also work if you just took the 'Forum Majors' into account, ie, Survivor, Apprentice, Risk & TRS' Mafia Game. Obviously it wouldn't be 'backdated' and as such would just start from now therefore, the first few games would see uneven positions but as time goes on, it eventually sorts itself out, and if it doesn't? Well perhaps a certain player could then be labeled as 'past it' or an underachiever or whatever.

Team winning would work, mafia win should count for more. Lasting a certain amount of time isn't indicative or anything, mafia will take out good players early.

Archived