Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool - I'll get the sign up thread up soon and leave it running until the weekend probably, then dependant on numbers do qualifiers next week to weed out some of the poorer players 8)

As Gy, SLJ and Shelldon kindly helped to pilot the game an provide feedback I am hoping the will still like to become captains for this game

Honestly - I have no idea :lol: its the kinda game that could be over in 1-2 nights or it may last a week. I wouldn't think anymore than that. This game could be a disaster

I didn't realize Jab was hosting again.ph34r.gif

Its not really like either to be honest. Certainly nothing like a mafia game.

People won't be killed each night - it will be very much a team game. I'll start the sign up thread now for you broxi to give you a wee bit more information

Ok cheers GTG.biggrin.gif

It's still a work in progress... I know what I want it to be, but I can see a few potential problems that I want to try and iron out.

I'm also swaying with the idea of not giving people the character profiles as I'm not sure if there would be much point to them. I wouldn't expect people to follow them, it would more or less just be to add a 'story' of the game. I'm also going to be giving out some 'special' roles (still figuring out exactly what they'll be) to players at random.

It'll definitely be ready before it's due to start, it's just bits and pieces that I want to have figured out before the game is due to start.

Just for the record, this will be closer to the Survivor Game concept than a mafia game, although it will be a different play on it. There won't be any interference from me, so people can do what they want and play the game as deceitfully or honestly as they wish.

I so hope this works - I think it could be amazing, but it's heavily reliant on the players getting heavily involved.

Why don't you do what gtg did and run a trial game with 3 or 4 players then you can sort out any problems there and then.

Oh and if Lichtie ever runs a survivor game I'm out.

I'll probably need a minimum of 10 if I was to do a wee trial run tbh.

It'll not be until closer the time - I don't want to piss on anyone elses parade (especially as the Risk game looks tremendous)

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst I'm looking forward to the Apprentice game and hopefully I can go one better this time, I am also looking forward to Kyle's game.

I want a return to traditional mafia games, with the Survivor Game, Risk and now Apprentice, it's been a while since we had a good old fashioned village vs mafia game.

Whilst I'm looking forward to the Apprentice game and hopefully I can go one better this time, I am also looking forward to Kyle's game.

I want a return to traditional mafia games, with the Survivor Game, Risk and now Apprentice, it's been a while since we had a good old fashioned village vs mafia game.

Yeah I'm the same, I tend not to be interested in the other games, I'd rather wait on a mafia game coming round and taking part in that.

I quite fancy a go at the Apprentice one, I missed the last one and I think it's one that I'd be pretty decent at. I am missing the mafia games aswell right enough :ph34r:

Archived