Mafia Watering Hole

I quite fancy a politics theme for mine. Not sure whether it'll be a regular mafia or survivor game though.

I was going to have my mafia game have a politics theme. dry.gif

Looks like I'll need to think of a plan B. tongue.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: sorry mate.

Im meant to be revising, but im already thinking up a plot line in my head :lol: . Probably not the best thing to be doing when i have exams tomorrow, thursday and friday.

I have a slight idea of what I'm going to do and it's quite political but not all of it so I might just do that whether you like it or not since I'm before you! tongue.gif

It's also set in the future. cool.gif

Surely it would just be the positions then, or are you thinking about real/made up mafia people like Al Capone or Corleones?

That was more along the lines of what I was thinking.

That was more along the lines of what I was thinking.

I'd give major kudos to someone who could come up with all the positions, be them real or made up people, but them all still have a connection like people from made up universes like Futurama or Star Wars do.

Forehead, another powers one would be good at some point. Particularly if it's star wars or pokemon, I'm cool with both.

Just finished reading the first game, the simpsons one, and it's truly astonishing how bad everyone was back then. There was so much bandwaggoning it was unreal. Along with countless examples of, "I know you're innocent, but I want a lynch". We have thankfully evolved since those dark days. What happened to some of the more prominent posters such as port-ton? He still posts on this site, as far as I'm aware.

I don't think i had a job at the time so spent far more time on P&B than any normal man should. Don't have the time or energy for these games anymore, and there was a spell where as soon as one ended another started and i got completely bored with them. They were definitely fun in the beginning though for me. :)

I look forward to it too. TRS always produces superb games.

It looks like my internet will be up and running at home by then, so any considered 'hiatus' is now completely out the window. I think my lack of fight in the last game was down to having to try and argue on the blackberry. I just didn't have the patience to even give it a shot.

I've been having a think about the Survivor game, and I'm probably going to have it starting at the beginning of July. I'll do it after T in the Park, just so people won't miss an entire weekend.

No confirmed start date yet, but I'll likely get a sign up thread for it on the go long before then.

If anyone wants to confirm that they're playing now, just send me a PM or post that they're up for it in here. Some might be like me and just check the GN section of the forum intermittingly. It'll probably be 20 players, but if there's loads of interest I'll try and make it viable for 24. Any more than that will end up in 'Qualifying' rounds for the real game, which is a whole new brand of pain in the arse to try and sort.

Archived