Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got a link to the game?

Also added mine, I'm gonna do either a Star Wars or a Pokemon themed one.

If you want, I can do another powers one(like the Marvel Universe one for people who don't know) but if it's too complicated then I can just do the regular one, it's up to you lot.

Here you go.

I appear to be a bit late...

Oh aye that was bizarre :lol:

Can't believe I have hosted 5 games :ph34r:

Gy - I believe you were closest to the terrorist ever winning the game on the terrorist debut game. Can't remember which one it was but you played a blinder

Actually Gy - I found it :lol: Its the countries game. Read from page 66 onwards it was 15 vs 1 against you :o

You terorist killed all the mafia yourself then on the same night Exubberant tried to organise a vote where everyone had equal votes, then you somehow got an extra bomb by NG fcuking up which nuked another 3 innocents. Carnage night right at the end of the game :lol:

15 vs one and I was still sat nice and safe until NG cheated laugh.gif I think that was the game that I stopped just being a post whore and became a good player.

Good work Forehead, will need to read back at a few of them when I have a chance was some brilliant moments in the games.

Anyone remember what game it was the P+B ghost turned up and messed up a complete page?

Can't remember which one the ghost appeared in but I think it was after I started playing. My first one was the premiership one if that helps.

Forehead, another powers one would be good at some point. Particularly if it's star wars or pokemon, I'm cool with both.

Just finished reading the first game, the simpsons one, and it's truly astonishing how bad everyone was back then. There was so much bandwaggoning it was unreal. Along with countless examples of, "I know you're innocent, but I want a lynch". We have thankfully evolved since those dark days. What happened to some of the more prominent posters such as port-ton? He still posts on this site, as far as I'm aware.

Forehead, another powers one would be good at some point. Particularly if it's star wars or pokemon, I'm cool with both.

If it's Pokémon then it'll need some work to plan since it'll probably involved extra powers being gained if your Pokémon evolves.

If it's Pokémon then it'll need some work to plan since it'll probably involved extra powers being gained if your Pokémon evolves.

Do this, it sounds amazing.

He got a life?

Fool!

Pokemon game sounds amazing.

I'm still thinking up concepts and tasks for the next survivor game at the moment. I've got a few ideas that I think will really work, but I want run this one in particular by everyone if that's ok?

I want to make it more tactical in the latter stages, rather than task orientated. I was thinking about asking the 'dead' players to vote people out when it gets down to the final 2 or 3? It means that your general gameplay and tactics can be held to account right to the end of the game, and it allows the 'dead' players to remain actively involved, without prejudicing the overall game too much. It wouldn't obviously be all 17 (or 18) dead players who would be voting, maybe everyone involved up to the final 10 would be able to vote for their deserving winner? I'd hope that people could look beyond personality clashes and focus on who they feel has played the game the best, whether it's in terms of gameplay or integrity or whatever criteria they wish to make their vote on.

Does this actually make sense? Anyone who watched the TV show survivor a few years back will possibly understand better than those that haven't, but I think it'll allow the most deserving person to win. (not that TRS wasn't a deserving winner - he overcame incredible odds when he went into a completely new team on his own)

I wouldn't mind having a go at some point, but it wouldn't be for at least a couple of months until I get my apprenticeship finished, not to mention the fact that I'd rather get a good bit of experience of playing mafia games first.

I've always wanted to do a chuck mafia thread since I've started playing these games.

As long as there is at least a wee bit of variety between each game, I don't see the problems in anybody having a go with different themes. Just seeing everyone throwing their hats in to do some hosting actually tempts me, slightly! laugh.gif

Edit: Although, I'm far too inexperienced for that. wink.gif

Archived