Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sooky, on 25 Nov 2013 - 19:04, said:

Sookster is back. 8)

Bet no one even noticed that I hadn't posted for over 2 months. :(

I wondered what had happened to you when I bumped this thread up, specifically, you and Gy and as I went to check, you both were online! I'd also be in a PM conversation with AlMacD recently as well! Good ol' days.

I wondered what had happened to you when I bumped this thread up, specifically, you and Gy and as I went to check, you both were online! I'd also be in a PM conversation with AlMacD recently as well! Good ol' days.

AlMacD?! Those were the days! Thought he was dead tbh.

He was involved with the Mumsnet fun that you missed out on!

I caught up on that a couple days ago actually! I very much enjoyed it, despite what some others thought!

AlMacD?! Those were the days! Thought he was dead tbh.

All part of the plan, good to see you were fooled. Everyone - apart from you - knew, to be honest.

Edit: More to the point, what's this whole Ludo/XBL killing the franchise thing about?

Reading through previous games I hosted and looking at the second game myself and L4L co-hosted. Anyone else remember the time where we allowed Ludo to have a random kill under the guise of Jocky Scott even though he never signed up? GY was RAGING. :whistle

Oh, and when L4L was doing the story write up and cheesefiddler died. L4L wasn't sure what role he had so instead of bothering to check he guessed and put him down as a civi, even though he was a terrorist! :lol:

What username does Al post under now?

Welcome back sookster, when you doing Apprentice?

Oh yeah, The Apprentice. :ph34r: I can either do it in late December or pass on the hosting duties to someone else if they are more willing to do it. Either of the two.

When I saw your post in The Wire thread I realised you hadn't. Is that good enough?

I take what I can get!

Oh yeah, The Apprentice. :ph34r: I can either do it in late December or pass on the hosting duties to someone else if they are more willing to do it. Either of the two.

Will I be getting an invite to defend my crown?

I'll be your Nick Sooky! End of Dec might be good as alot of people may have extra time with it being the holidays.

Aye, that's why I've chose it, since I'll be off school and hopefully others off of work.

Will I be getting an invite to defend my crown?

All shall be revealed. ;)

Also, Johhog - what a guy. I miss that IKEA loving Swede. :(

Archived