Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that what you think TRS? considering your last game turned out to be shit you have massive pressure on you to host a good game again, can a small fry like you handle that pressure?tongue.gif

My last game on P&B was 'Attack of the Vuvuzelas' which won the award for best mafia game that year. Read it and weep.

Lets be honest, can it really be any worse than your raps?

tumblr_lqenqa2AnA1qkiqdko1_500.gif

TRS - Known as the one who went on holiday to Strathclyde and the one who has shit raps.

Parscelona - Known as.. wait, who? Who's Parscelona?

TRS = Box-office poster. Parscelona = Irrelevant

TRS, Me and Parsa don't need an internet forum to make up for your SHORTcomings in real life.

Quite amusing. :P

I presume Parscelona helped you with that one. This doesn't bode well for your game. Parscelona's role is clearly to sort out the mess you would otherwise make, kind of like a carer helping out a disabled patient.

I am just going to mention this the now, I am pleased to announce the world famous Parscelona will be helping me out when we host.

Are you combining your two slots on the list or are both games(whoever is hosting solo) still happening?

If you're combining slots, are you joining Parcelona's slot or is he joining your's(whenever it's happening)?

Not a chance. It's too similar to a Survivor Game and I'm still not sure how I'm working it yet.

If you need someone to bounce the ideas off of/pick flaws in the plans I'm available rolleyes.gif

Are you combining your two slots on the list or are both games(whoever is hosting solo) still happening?

If you're combining slots, are you joining Parcelona's slot or is he joining your's(whenever it's happening)?

Yes, we are combining our two slots on the list, so none of us will be doing a solo just a duet.

We will take Parscelona's slot, so someone can fill in the gaps like your game and then Kyle's or something.

Archived