Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm unsure of dates at the moment but will get that confirmed soon. Let me know your available dates, sweetie.

My exams are on the 8th, 9th and 15th of May sad.gif I've also got one of the 24th but it's apparently a one hour exam based on 4 lectures and I've got 9 days to study for it laugh.gif

Should say, I'm not expecting you to move your game for me or anything like that but if it's anywhere near those first two exams then expect minimal effort from me.

An idea i had, which is why i'm putting it here instead of a game thread.

Would anyone be up for a "mafia" 5s team at PnB 5s this year?

That's a brilliant idea :lol:

If it's a laugh, I'm up for it. If we're in it to win it, I'm utter garbage, so best look elsewhere first.

We've played upfront together before SLJ - we scored a goal a piece 8)

Yes, i remember that. laugh.gif

I scored Team Codfish's FIRST goal. cool.gif

A volley from 20 odd yards :lol:

I take pride in my tap in, which Synex ran out of play a few moments earlier in the move 8)

I'd have probably joined, but I've had some health issues(not looking for sympathy or anything like that) this year and both have lost any fitness(it was minimal before) and wouldn't even be sure I'd be better by June(or whenever).

Maybe next year if I haven't cracked and shot you all in an American-school style.

Yes, it will either take place right at the end of April or right at the start of May. Exact date to be confirmed.

Hey TRS

I have no idea whether you were planning on inviting me to play, but I'm going on the annual long distance dog-walking hols (and DEFINITELY not taking the laptop) on 7th May.

So, unless you can guarantee that I'll be dead or that the game will be finished by then, I would have to decline any invite.

Bit of a shame, as the previews seem to suggest that the game looks good. :(

I don't mean to brag, but I was captain of my school football team.

In first year.. :(

The prospect of playing in a team with a bunch of strangers from the internet, against teams consisting of a bunch of strangers from the internet, doesn't really appeal to me though..

I don't mean to brag, but I was captain of my school football team.

In first year.. :(

The prospect of playing in a team with a bunch of strangers from the internet, against teams consisting of a bunch of strangers from the internet, doesn't really appeal to me though..

Pfft, that's nothing. I was captain of my school team in P6. cool.gif

Archived