Mafia Watering Hole

Anybody who's ever been in wrestling. I don't think it'll apply to many, maybe only about 5(I'd say you, Parscelona, GTG, GY and Ludo), but don't be a dick and pick some random Japanese guy. I'll say anyone who's ever been in WCW, WWF/E and TNA.

Ok cheers, sounds like a good game tbh.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody who's ever been in wrestling. I don't think it'll apply to many, maybe only about 5(I'd say you, Parscelona, GTG, GY and Ludo), but don't be a dick and pick some random Japanese guy. I'll say anyone who's ever been in WCW, WWF/E and TNA.

Instantly thought of Tajiri and using Green Mist on WWE Smackdown vs Raw for the PS2.

Ahh, good times.

Now hold on now playa, if two people have the same character, how about having ourselves a tag team match?

If that doesn't work send him one on one with......Sheamus!

Holla

Nope, I'm not Teddy Long, I'm Mr Excitement.

I think Mr Fuji with Demolition

Try and keep them modern ph34r.gif

:o How insulting! I used to LOVE wrestling!

When I was a 10 year old boy... Ohhh..

Yeah, now you just love 10 year old boys! tongue.gif

edit: missed this one out.

Instantly thought of Tajiri and using Green Mist on WWE Smackdown vs Raw for the PS2.

Ahh, good times.

Tajiri is fine because he's been in WWE, I meant random fucktards from New Japan Pro Wrestling and stuff. Or at least, if you do pick someone obscure, don't be complaining if your power/write up etc isn't very good.

I'll be picking an authority figure to go as when it starts up, won't be taking it until the very end though so don't worry about me stealing your character.

Hahaha just reading over the last couple of pages reminded me of all the old amazing theme tunes :lol: big show, the rock, shawn michaels and the new age outlaws are my favourites :)

So no modern guys like Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage?

I wanted to be big Earthquake or Andre The Giant - squash everyone :D

What? You can pick anyone. But bear in mind that I'm 19 so I may not be able to give good write up and power links to anyone who's older. I'll also probably end up favouring(in terms of powers) my favourite wrestlers. I started watching wrestling during the Attitude Era so bear that in mind wink.gif

What? You can pick anyone. But bear in mind that I'm 19 so I may not be able to give good write up and power links to anyone who's older. I'll also probably end up favouring(in terms of powers) my favourite wrestlers. I started watching wrestling during the Attitude Era so bear that in mind wink.gif

Who are your favourtie wrestlers? tongue.gif

i dont even know any wrestlers sad.gif

i voted sitcom because i watch a lot of them

If you don't know a character but still want to play then I'll fill in the blanks with people who I think will improve the write ups, have a decent tie to a power I want to include or just characters I love.

If I choose to go a Diva like Trish Stratus, will you make me sound sexywink.gif

I can't make you sound sexy, that's your job as the roleplayer wink.gif

If you give me any shit during it then I might make you f**k Gene Snitzki so watch it. tongue.gif

I might even give special prizes(powers) to people if they RP to my liking so there's incentive biggrin.gif

edit: Sitcom takes a one vote lead with 6, wrestling on 5 and DC on 4. It's tight at the top! Tomorrow(apparently is the busiest day for mafia) so anything can happen!

Archived