Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just leave it out all together as only 12 people have participated as yet and Kyle will just gain about 100 points from it.

Bolt you! I finished second in it, I want some god damn recognition.

Maybe for the mafia one, you could just start it from now on(unless the individual hosts can remember what ever criteria you've come up with) I know I can't remember my Marvel one ph34r.gif

Yep, doesn't discredit the Apprentice game any though.

The amount of time going into the Apprentice game for the players is massive. I'm tooting my own horn a bit, but I'm really proud of my record in the Apprentice game.

Fair enough and I agree a lot of effort is required in the Apprentice game.

Bolt you! I finished second in it, I want some god damn recognition.

Maybe for the mafia one, you could just start it from now on(unless the individual hosts can remember what ever criteria you've come up with) I know I can't remember my Marvel one ph34r.gif

Fair enough the Apprentice game should be added.

When Forehead disagrees with you, that means you're correct.

'fraid not Donald. I'm the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be.

Lichtie is the lesser of the two evils forehead.

It's better to trust the devil that you do know and not the one that you don't.

What's the other evil then? ohmy.gif

TRS tried that, look where it got him(and myself) mad.gif

What's the other evil then? :o

TRS tried that, look where it got him(and myself) mad.gif

Lichtie has experience of running Mafia Games, infact the first game i played in was hosted by him and it was pretty damn good.

Broxi on the other hand can't pick his nose, nevermind run a game.

Lichtie has experience of running Mafia Games, infact the first game i played in was hosted by him and it was pretty damn good.

Broxi on the other hand can't pick his nose, nevermind run a game.

I think Broxi will have some decent ideas, it's better to allow other people to run things as well. Get a larger group of people willing and able to run them.

Lichtie is also an idea thief, tried to steal my zombie idea!

I think Broxi will have some decent ideas, it's better to allow other people to run things as well. Get a larger group of people willing and able to run them.

I am up for hosting and I will think of a brand new concept, which everyone will enjoy. Parscelona is just trying to be important but don't listen to him.

I agree that it's great if we have different people taking turns to host games, although the host has to be someone who the other players will respect, does Broxi really fall into that category? Apart from Jojo, he's arguably the least respected player on here.

In Lichtie's case, he may have been a basket case in the past, yet he's cleaned up his act recently and has shown that he can host a decent game.

I am up for hosting and I will think of a brand new concept, which everyone will enjoy. Parscelona is just trying to be important but don't listen to him.

Unless it has something to do with McDonalds, then no, you won't.

I agree that it's great if we have different people taking turns to host games, although the host has to be someone who the other players will respect, does Broxi really fall into that category? Apart from Jojo, he's arguably the least respected player on here.

In Lichtie's case, he may have been a basket case in the past, yet he's cleaned up his act recently and has shown that he can host a decent game.

That first bit is just bullshit man, no one respects Lichtie, why do you think he never gets killed by the mafia? It's so easy to get a lynch on him which is down to no one respecting him.

Him "cleaning up his act" was just a blip. Look at the stupid reputation thread he started today, smacks of idiocy.

Make sure you test it small scale first to make sure it works.

Oh...I have the initial rankings (They will be changed when I factor in Apprentice game 1 but I thought I'd give folk a rough idea of how it looks so far)

I would also like to point out that in the case of equal scores, the player who had played most games was ranked higher, if both had played the same number of games then they were ranked alphabetically.....

Points were awarded based on Hosting a game, Winning, being a losing finalist, a losing semi-finalist and winning tasks. Points were also deducted for being mod-killed and for missing subsequent games (Rajpelt played in game one but missed games 2 and 3 so is deducted 2 points from his average score). Points were not deducted for failure to qualify.

1 Ludo *1

2 The Real Saints

3 Broxi #1

4 Widge

5 Just a Bairn

6 Dave_Binos

7 Jupe1407

8 Nizlopi

9 Stewbo

10 GY Diamond

11 Number One Wasp

12 Gordon the Gopher

13 Kyle

14 The Jambo Rocker

15 Nocturnal Groove

16 Pencils

17 XBL

18 Turbo_Dee

19 Jambo Stu

20 Ayrgirl

21 Lichtgilphead

22 Forehead7

23 ThatBoyRonaldo

24 Lichtieforlife

25 Shelldon

26 Sooky

27 Parscelona

28 Die Hard Doonhamer

29 GingerSaint

30 Jojo

31 Rajpelt

Any questions or disagreements I would be happy to explain and, if required, correct

EDIT: Missed out GTG :ph34r:

That first bit is just bullshit man, no one respects Lichtie, why do you think he never gets killed by the mafia? It's so easy to get a lynch on him which is down to no one respecting him.

Him "cleaning up his act" was just a blip. Look at the stupid reputation thread he started today, smacks of idiocy.

To say that no-one respects Lichtie is harsh, do you speak for everyone? I don't care what he says elsewhere on P&B, it's about how he behaves in the Mafia and Survivor Games.

I think he's grown up a lot in the last few games, speaking as an outsider, when he turned over TRS in the Survivor Game, that was a move of sheer genius. Give the boy his credit, he can play these games as well as any and like i said earlier, he knows how to run a Mafia Game.

Besides, weren't there some comments that Broxi was now the loose cannon of these games? The fact that he was kissing ass on page 74, just highlights how desperate he is to win approval and folks respect.

Points were awarded based on Hosting a game, Winning, being a losing finalist, a losing semi-finalist and winning tasks. Points were also deducted for being mod-killed and for missing subsequent games (Rajpelt played in game one but missed games 2 and 3 so is deducted 2 points from his average score). Points were not deducted for failure to qualify.

1 Ludo *1

2 The Real Saints

3 Broxi #1

4 Widge

5 Just a Bairn

6 Dave_Binos

7 Jupe1407

8 Nizlopi

9 Stewbo

10 GY Diamond

11 Number One Wasp

12 Kyle

13 The Jambo Rocker

14 Nocturnal Groove

15 Pencils

16 XBL

17 Turbo_Dee

18 Jambo Stu

19 Ayrgirl

20 Lichtgilphead

21 Forehead7

22 ThatBoyRonaldo

23 Lichtieforlife

24 Shelldon

25 Sooky

26 Parscelona

27 Die Hard Doonhamer

28 GingerSaint

29 Jojo

30 Rajpelt

That's brilliant stewbo :D

I'd argue that Lichtie's performance probably merit a higher position (knocked me out of game 1 and I was first pick and took out TRS game 3), but there will always been anamolies when it comes to the scoring.

I'm happy to even make the top 20 to be honest. Hopefully even make the top 10 when the Apprentice Games get factored in :D

Archived