Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all sounds great to me. :D

I see a certain 'Ellibereth' is now reading the thread. I cannot wait for his post. In my eyes, he is akin to a demi-god.

He's posting... ohmy.gif

Anti-post to kill your anticipations.

Demi-God, Demi-Fool. About the same thing.

And I should be paying the respect to saints in their own land no?...

I instantly like you. I like the way you talk in riddles, and I like your general politeness. Welcome, my friend.

Anti-post to kill your anticipations.

Demi-God, Demi-Fool. About the same thing.

And I should be paying the respect to saints in their own land no?...

Aye aye. But what's your facebook page?

Anyways, Hello peoples. I come from mafiascum too. Just reading through.

A few things. 2 posts a day isn't the norm or requirement of any sort for a good player. People go waaaaay past that. Easily. I mean there is a certain point where too many is spammy but it's nothing numerical.

The whole mith thing is that we have a fairly ordered mod system with a line in a queue and all that. So games that go out of the system have to be approved by him (as he owns/manages the site).

Our slothy games result from a combination of people having limited time in the day and...I don't want to say deeper or more detailed play as I haven't really read anything here but it's true relative to most other places with shorter games. So yeah, I think it's mostly time restraints along with a desire to have the latter.

Take what peoples what people say with a grain of salt, there are obviously certain differences in opinion. That includes me.

Personally, I think the fastest game I've been in is with 4 or 3 day deadlines. I'd be willing to try a 2 dayer but a 1 dayer would be tough as I have a work to do in the day.

So yeah. HAI.

Aye aye. But what's your facebook page?

You asked whoever came before me for his girlfriend's? And only mine from me? WOE.

Who the f**k is Fool Hardy? Why don't you just sign up with the same board name? Idiots.

It's me.

Kyle was already taken, it's quite a big forum ye see.

Cool the aggression BTW, no need for that kind of reaction.

Archived