Mafia Watering Hole

The current game is quite entertaining. I don't really know whats going on but I feel I'm not the only one. I'm not sure if the mafia are playing a blinder or if the experienced players are a little ring-rusty?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shelldon

Did you want to sub in? I can't send messages to you. Please fix that somehow or contact me on Skype (thingyman) to get your role, if you're interested :P

BUMP

Will give you a few more hours and then I'll let Wilkinson grab the spot if you haven't responded by then

• 5 months later...

If there's enough interest I'm game to host Apprentice 5 at some point after the current film quiz.

Sounds good! I'd throw my name in early as a possible advisor, since I think Apprentice 4 didn't go too badly when I hosted.

I'm up for that, always fancied that, when we talking?

We're only 7 weeks into the quiz, so it'll be few months yet. Probably be around the end of the football season.

Sounds good! I'd throw my name in early as a possible advisor, since I think Apprentice 4 didn't go too badly when I hosted.

I'd be glad to have you on my side of the boardroom, you were a flawless host last time. I will, of course, consider all names nearer the time.

:P

Grudge and prejudice will take no place in my hosting! Previous performance will count for nothing - with the possible exception of choosing my advisors; I'd look favourably on those with a good Apprentice/Survivor CV.

• 3 weeks later...

Think I finished third or something in the Apprentice, it was a good laugh. I still have the Hand-Sant Facebook page.

Were you on the team that had no toilets in their shopping mall? That was great.

Were you on the team that had no toilets in their shopping mall? That was great.

Good memories of this and the board game task. Both were utter shite, one was simply encouraging people to get 'wasted' whilst the other was just a jenga/monopoly rip-off! :lol:

Good memories of this and the board game task. Both were utter shite, one was simply encouraging people to get 'wasted' whilst the other was just a jenga/monopoly rip-off! :lol:

I was never behind "Wasted" and can still remember my 3D trivial pursuit style board game suggestion. I'm not bitter or anything though...

Archived