qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Ayrs signings this summer put ours to shame

hewitson at it again even after this dykes windfall he continues to run the squad at threadbare limits ,not even at the threadbare stage atm this time .not long until season kicks off and still half a squad to sign ,all our rivals in this league look stronger than last season with there signings ,where queens look alot weaker atm .i just hope queens can get some top quality loanees in asap .

Edited by Douglas1972

hewitson at it again even after this dykes windfall he continues to run the squad at treadbare limits ,not even at the treadbare stage atm this time .not long until season kicks off and still half a squad to sign ,all our rivals in this league look stronger than last season with there signings ,where queens look alot weaker atm .i just hope queens can get some top quality loanees in asap .

Hello Francis Begbie

31 minutes ago, Douglas1972 said:

hewitson at it again even after this dykes windfall he continues to run the squad at treadbare limits ,not even at the treadbare stage atm this time .not long until season kicks off and still half a squad to sign ,all our rivals in this league look stronger than last season with there signings ,where queens look alot weaker atm .i just hope queens can get some top quality loanees in asap .

Have we received the money for Dykes yet? 

12 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

I thought QOS were jumped before. This has just confirmed it for me, guy couldn't get in a mediocre league 2 Stenny team last season. What is actually going on here.

Mmm, he literally started every single fixture Stenhousemuir played during his time with them.

Still what use are facts, eh?

50 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Have we received the money for Dykes yet? 

not got a clue frank though i would have hoped so .im sure i heard talk from hewitson that the dykes cash would be used for players ,sure it was on the news after the dykes move or in the standard i saw it ,???? apart from the decent looking signing from ebbsfleet ,he's defo not used the dykes cash yet anyways .

not got a clue frank though i would have hoped so .im sure i heard talk from hewitson that the dykes cash would be used for players ,sure it was on the news after the dykes move or in the standard i saw it ,???? apart from the decent looking signing from ebbsfleet ,he's defo not used the dykes cash yet anyways .

Decent looking player that struggled for game time at ebbsfleet 🤷🏽‍♂️ my enthusiasm for upcoming season is dwindling

36 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Mmm, he literally started every single fixture Stenhousemuir played during his time with them.

He played 8 times and didn't impress at all, that's facts.

19 minutes ago, qos1990 said:

Decent looking player that struggled for game time at ebbsfleet 🤷🏽‍♂️ my enthusiasm for upcoming season is dwindling

oh i hope he turns out good ,looks like a decent big unit of a player ,hope magic can get the best out of him .

15 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He played 12 times, in the 12 games they had while he was there, and was easily the best player on the pitch in their televised Challenge Cup tie with Waterford, which is why he was awarded Man of the Match in it.

Your "facts" are nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He played 12 times, in the 12 games they had while he was there, and was easily the best player on the pitch in their televised Challenge Cup tie with Waterford, which is why he was awarded Man of the Match in it.

He was absoslutely dreadful for the majority of his time there. Wasnt offered a new deal and never appeared fully fit. If you think he will be a success you're very deluded and mistaken.

After starting with two out lies, I'm kinda shocked this one thinks their opinion holds any value whatsoever. 

Edited by Andre Drazen

26 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He was absoslutely dreadful for the majority of his time there. Wasnt offered a new deal and never appeared fully fit. If you think he will be a success you're very deluded and mistaken.

He left of his own accord shortly after the management changed there and his off field role changed. He was never in any position to be offered any new deal. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are peddling some sort of personal agenda.  You've moved the goalposts three times in three posts so far.

27 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

Looking forward to @Skyline Drifter completing his hat-trick of absoslutely bitchslapping your misinformed posts. 

1 hour ago, Maverick_- said:

I thought QOS were jumped before. This has just confirmed it for me, guy couldn't get in a mediocre league 2 Stenny team last season. What is actually going on here.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

52 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

34 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

31 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He left of his own accord shortly after the management changed there and his off field role changed. He was never in any position to be offered any new deal. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are peddling some sort of personal agenda.  You've moved the goalposts three times in three posts so far.

170718 42 First hat-trick of the season in the second game of the season.jpg

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

170718 42 First hat-trick of the season in the second game of the season.jpg

What absoslute nonsense 😂😂 his performances were not in merit of a new deal, fair enough he might have left for personal reasons but I'm sure no Stenny fans were sad to see the back of him. I'm absoslutely certain QOS will be relegated and I don't think it will be long before the proof is in the pudding. This is miles from a good signing.

What absoslute nonsense his performances were not in merit of a new deal, fair enough he might have left for personal reasons but I'm sure no Stenny fans were sad to see the back of him. I'm absoslutely certain QOS will be relegated and I don't think it will be long before the proof is in the pudding. This is miles from a good signing.

Given how SD has taken your previous posts to pieces, the fact you are "absoslutely" certain QoS will be relegated is a massive boost of confidence to the season ahead for us.

Quit while you're behind.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given how SD has taken your previous posts to pieces, the fact you are "absoslutely" certain QoS will be relegated is a massive boost of confidence to the season ahead for us.

Quit while you're behind.

He "took apart my post" what absoslute crap 😂 you're getting far to caught up on how many games he played as opposed to the actual standard he's shown, which btw is pretty awful and miles off championship standard. So yes I'd say I'm fairly confident you will be going down. Let's just hope that Dykes money can salvage some sort of quality in this window for you.