qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

15 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Will Naysmith deal with QoS though considering how he left,  that's the point. 

Hearts will expect him to do what is best for the club and their players. Time will tell if any come to us. I'd expect him to behave in a professional manner given how he he was with us and how he comes across.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

One thing in our favour is that we do have a good reputation,  with maybe a couple of exceptions,  on how we handle loan players. 

The one thing for a loan player now is that coming to Queens he should get plenty of game time with the squad being small and that is key to bigger clubs loaning players out.

If a player comes in and can’t manage to earn starts then it’s down to the player certainly not the club.

On 16/04/2011 at 20:23, Monkey Tennis said:

Good to have our own thread.

I've got sod all to say, but it's nice to have a place to say it in.

Those were the days

20 hours ago, SueSue said:

Let’s get the lad Keena on loan then. Decent forward.

Would love Dario Zanatta. Kind of player we are crying out for. 

13 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Would love Dario Zanatta. Kind of player we are crying out for. 

Good shout pal.

fingers crossed 🤞 

On 07/08/2019 at 12:02, trotsky27 said:

The budget is either 500000 or 3500000

if it's 500k then it's not far off what i'd expect our budget to be...

The simple answer to the problems associated with gulls is to deprive them of food. The statement put out by the club is spot on. Don't drop food and deposit waste in bins. Dumfries has had a particular problem with them for years and while relaxing legislation to enable local authorities to remove nests etc it is, in the main, something that we can all help with by depriving the birds of food. The mess that they leave in and around Palmerston by fouling seats etc is hardly something to attract people to our ground.

3 minutes ago, BeeJay said:

The simple answer to the problems associated with gulls is to deprive them of food. The statement put out by the club is spot on. Don't drop food and deposit waste in bins. Dumfries has had a particular problem with them for years and while relaxing legislation to enable local authorities to remove nests etc it is, in the main, something that we can all help with by depriving the birds of food. The mess that they leave in and around Palmerston by fouling seats etc is hardly something to attract people to our ground.

I feel your pain, we've got a similar problem with the damn things at Somerset...........

We think more of the seagulls than supporters in Scotland 
a joke our towns and councillors need to do something 
Hopefully the club play their part by cleaning the birdshit up as well then. I don't disagree with what they have said but the place has been covered long before this season and it's absolutely filthy in some areas.

Feeding them is obviously moronic but they find a way to feed regardless. You just need to see the mess they leave binbags in up the town. They are vermin and they should be culled. They tend to nest at the same places every year as well so why don't the council destroy the nests before they lay?

Signing news imminent....  
For the love of god, please be an AM! If I had to hazard a guess I'd go with Liam Brown as his name has been mentioned frequently.

54 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hopefully the club play their part by cleaning the birdshit up as well then. I don't disagree with what they have said but the place has been covered long before this season and it's absolutely filthy in some areas.

Feeding them is obviously moronic but they find a way to feed regardless. You just need to see the mess they leave binbags in up the town. They are vermin and they should be culled. They tend to nest at the same places every year as well so why don't the council destroy the nests before they lay?

They probably would if they had enough people to do so but  it’s an impossible job for one groundsman. 

Would you or anyone else like to offer their services ..? 

Edited by the_palmy_pie