qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

9 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Paton has kicked a ball in anger for us before though which is why we are able to comment.

It would also appear he hasn’t kicked a ball since, hence the concern.

I'll reserve judgement until he's got a few games under his belt this spell,  not on what he used to be like or what fans of other clubs think of him. He'll get due criticism like any player would if he deserves it but I'll have a bit of faith that Johnston knows what he's doing by signing him. 

On 13/07/2019 at 20:36, lowland star said:

Also the number 11 for Motherwell who scored second goal on loan from wolves will be on more money than the whole queens 11 players

He has signed for us permanently on a two year contract.

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I'll reserve judgement until he's got a few games under his belt this spell,  not on what he used to be like or what fans of other clubs think of him. He'll get due criticism like any player would if he deserves it but I'll have a bit of faith that Johnston knows what he's doing by signing him. 

Aye but how long will that take and how many consecutive games will he be able to play?

If my memory serves me well he didn't/couldn't manage many last time he was here and that was a few seasons ago!

Very much a meh signing for me.

Edited by Hawk

Check out the Queens Trust bookshelf tonight at @OfficialQosFC v @AnnanAthleticFC! Since this photo there has been a number of kind donations & the bookshelf is over flowing! There is also a box of great books next to them. All items only 50p each. All donations welcome.

BC874F67-6B94-46EE-9074-B6AFA6991D1A.jpeg

The next Queens Trust meeting is on Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 7pm at the Queens Arena. Meeting is open to all Queens Trust members. We will do our season ticket draw at this meeting so one week left to get those memberships in! Join today.

B431C57C-FF87-4688-AF72-B06C16EEDE09.jpeg

Pybus and Hamilton drop out for Paton and Oliver. Kidd is going to be a mainstay this season. Unreal he keeps his spot ahead of Pybus

I am very surprised although all players need game time to get to match fitness.

The line up should have more than enough to win tonight

Pybus and Hamilton drop out for Paton and Oliver. Kidd is going to be a mainstay this season. Unreal he keeps his spot ahead of Pybus

Pybus contributed far more than Lewis Kidd on Saturday!!

His interview he said that was first 90 mins for 8 months

Thats us oot then. We desperately need another winger, creative Cm and someone to help DObbs up top. How awful has Kidd been tonight. Dear god.

Let's get the crap displays over before the league campaign gets underway. Two games and we've lost six goals. Don't fancy our chances against Morton let alone Dumbarton, both away.

On 13/07/2019 at 20:36, lowland star said:

Also the number 11 for Motherwell who scored second goal on loan from wolves will be on more money than the whole queens 11 players

Doh obviously anyone from the epl is on bigger money than most spl clubs can offer epl+money=madness not a reflection of skill. Think we have more to worry about than just now than people still bringing up budgets. 

Lewis Kidd a perfect example of not what you know it’s who you know. Checking what odds we are to go down

That was as bad I have seen Queens in years especially 2 nd half .

Michael Paton set the tone each player tried to be as crap as he is .Still can't defend a cross ball every midfielder is too lightweight we have no pace in midfield Oliver is not Dykes up front he trys to hold the ball up but is too lightweight amazed that we managed to score 5 pens