qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

I thought the ref kept the game moving and was generally lenient with fouls, others could have flashed yellow card. I do think however he may have got the two penalties wrong. We await the QoS TV but if Motherwell prevented a goal by a hand ball on the line, that would have changed the game entirely. And the Motherwell penalty given was very soft, consensus seems to be it wasn’t.

Although I still prefer an honest mistake from the ref than interminable VAR reviews. Maybe if it was the last game of the season and not the first I wouldn’t be so phlegmatic.....

The ref was shite. 2 wrong penalty decisions. 

Also missed 3/4 fouls on Mccarthy probably others as well, vice versa wasn’t long giving them against him

The ref was shite. 2 wrong penalty decisions. 

Where’s the highlights? The ones I’ve seen didn’t show a replay of the Mercer challenge.

Queens really need to get someone in to partner Dobbie as the number one priority. Second priority, a midfielder who doesn't get the ball taken off him as easily as what happened on Saturday. Dare I say a physical presence? Our midfield was too  wee and lightweight.

Queens really need to get someone in to partner Dobbie as the number one priority. Second priority, a midfielder who doesn't get the ball taken off him as easily as what happened on Saturday. Dare I say a physical presence? Our midfield was too  wee and lightweight.
We have Hamilton and Oliver so I'm not expecting another striker though if AJ wants 5 more bodies then I expect at least one will be a striker. Midfield is still priority for me and I'm changing from CM's to wide players. As I've said, I reckon Pybus and McCarthy will be ok in the middle. But there were no natural wide men or LM/RM on show for us on Saturday. I think that needs to be our priority.

2 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

Where’s the highlights? The ones I’ve seen didn’t show a replay of the Mercer challenge.

Hopefully a creative attacking player. Probs be paton though.

"We feel he still has something to offer" says Johnston.  

He doesn't sound particularly whelmed either.