• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You my friend...

Are correct

Qots win and Dobbie to score a brace is easy money. 

Qots win and Dobbie to score a brace is easy money. 

That’s shocking betting against your own team.

It is 11/2 on Bet365 though so I’ll stick a tenner on.

On 1/29/2019 at 08:03, BuieCounty said:

Okay, Cheers. he will hopefully do well for as at centre back and we'll manage at left back with the other options

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You my friend...

Are correct

I am with you all on this. A nice win is on the cards and where better to get it ?

only way we get anything at ayr is if we have todd and low both on the park .i personally cant see them playing for queens much before end of season .

On the evidence of the last Ayr game I saw on the telly they seem to have the only Keeper in the division who's worse at crosses than ours so I'm going for a 5-5 draw for this one. And I'm going to the game too provided Somerset hasn't blown down in the wind.

On the evidence of the last Ayr game I saw on the telly they seem to have the only Keeper in the division who's worse at crosses than ours so I'm going for a 5-5 draw for this one. And I'm going to the game too provided Somerset hasn't blown down in the wind.

Doohan is arguably the best goalie in the league and his main strength is catching crosses. Was an absolute fluke that McGhee managed to score.

1 hour ago, Douglas1972 said:

only way we get anything at ayr is if we have todd and low both on the park .i personally cant see them playing for queens much before end of season .

I disagree with regards Doohan.

He has been an excellent loan signing. For a young lad he commands his area, very good shot stopper and has been a big part of Ayr’s fine season.

Yes he will make the odd mistake......... as ALL keepers do but for one so young I would love to see him have another year out on loan with us !although I know that won’t happen.

On 15/03/2019 at 14:48, Douglas1972 said:

Think Todd will try and miss the rest of the season he has his move to Dundee why play again for Queens.

Low is a decent player when fit but he has a long term groin injury that will probably keep him out the rest of the season .

Hopefully the 3 week break will help Queens we can try and start again I would play  the 1st team in reserve games to try and get the confidence back hopefully score a few goals a risk of injury but worth the risk .

5 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Think Todd will try and miss the rest of the season he has his move to Dundee why play again for Queens.

Low is a decent player when fit but he has a long term groin injury that will probably keep him out the rest of the season .

Hopefully the 3 week break will help Queens we can try and start again I would play  the 1st team in reserve games to try and get the confidence back hopefully score a few goals a risk of injury but worth the risk .

Are you actually for real ? 

I agree about Todd, I think he's took the huff about not getting transferred on the last day of the "window" and will not play for the rest of the season.

6 hours ago, JessieField said:

I agree about Todd, I think he's took the huff about not getting transferred on the last day of the "window" and will not play for the rest of the season.

Don’t be ridiculous. 

11 hours ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Are you actually for real ? 

Why would Todd want or need to play again for Queens 

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Probably the same reasons Lyndon Dykes does 

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

He`s a footballer.  Amazingly such beings want to play football.

He can presumably earn more if he plays. I know it`s a long shot but he might even pick up a wee bonus for a draw or a win. :o

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

He`s a footballer.  Amazingly such beings want to play football.

He can presumably earn more if he plays. I know it`s a long shot but he might even pick up a wee bonus for a draw or a win. :o

Bonus for a draw, that would explain a lot.

Martin been fined and suspended for 1 match by the club for his behaviour. 

10 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Not very often you see something like that, what did he do?

How has he been for yous? A bit surprised that he hasn’t made it to the premiership because he was simply outstanding for us. Rarely at Championship level had I seen a keeper so capable of taking the pressure off his defence at crosses etc.

3 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

How has he been for yous? A bit surprised that he hasn’t made it to the premiership because he was simply outstanding for us. Rarely at Championship level had I seen a keeper so capable of taking the pressure off his defence at crosses etc.

Image result for i smell shite