• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
qos_75

The Queen of the South Thread

1 hour ago, Brother Grimm said:

What’s the full line up of the current members of the hall of fame? Can’t find anything on the OS, maybe just looking in the wrong place.

Hall of Fame

Full list and year of induction at the bottom of the link.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

I wonder if we'll bring in a midfielder in January with Norman going back to Canada next week.

Is Frizzel only here till January? 

12 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

I wonder if we'll bring in a midfielder in January with Norman going back to Canada next week.

Is Frizzel only here till January? 

I think Brownlie for Semple. New midfielder for Norman and a Forward with the Semple budget.

I think Brownlie for Semple. New midfielder for Norman and a Forward with the Semple budget.

And what happens with frizzel?

Brownlie will be nowhere near fit enough to replace Semple in January.

Or good enough, sadly.

Brownlie can be good enough but sadly he’s always prone to casual/lax man moment. He’ll need to cut them moments out to get a start for me.

Would people like to see frizzel kept on?

17 hours ago, qos1990 said:

And what happens with frizzel?

Based on Brownlie for Semple. New forward forNorman then Frizzells budget is not touched.

so then we either keep him or use his money on someone else.

4 hours ago, SueSue said:

Based on Brownlie for Semple. New forward forNorman then Frizzells budget is not touched.

so then we either keep him or use his money on someone else.

Maybe a guy who is playing centre half just  now .Who can also play left back  ? .

Brownlie can be good enough but sadly he’s always prone to casual/lax man moment. He’ll need to cut them moments out to get a start for me.

Would people like to see frizzel kept on?
I have to admit I've not missed his needless fouls in stupid positions. One less thing for me to moan about

Trying to buy a shirt online for my 15 yr old son, hes about a 36inch chest does anyone know what size this equates to?

57 minutes ago, sneeuq said:

Trying to buy a shirt online for my 15 yr old son, hes about a 36inch chest does anyone know what size this equates to?

Small, but the Macron tops are quite tight so probably best to buy a medium.