The Queen of the South thread

If that was a proper game I'd be fizzing the ref gave United a penalty! Smith's technique in the build-up to the first was excellent. Heffernan's finish for the second was top drawer to be fair.

If that was a proper game I'd be fizzing the ref gave United a penalty! Smith's technique in the build-up to the first was excellent. Heffernan's finish for the second was top drawer to be fair.

That set up play was something we didn't even get out of Carmichael all that often. Jinking past players with ease and picking the right option. Very impressive.

Guest Flash

Carlisle have posted higlights of the game the other day

I have to say, if thats Heffernan scoring both goals, his legs dont look too bad!

Brunton Park looks different.

Couldn't agree more terrible keeper

We should maybe keep a small place in our hearts for him, after all if he hadn't come upfield for Dundee in the Cup quarters in '08 then Ryan McCann probably wouldn't have scored his 84 yarder. If memory serves me well I think the ball came off him to set Ryan up. Wouldn't say he was a terrible keeper but has certainly played at a higher level than his ability would suggest.

Team for sat? Any trialists signed? Any injured players fit? Ifso could determine team. Certainties, Thomson,Higgins,Dowie, Marshall,Jacobs,Conroy,Russell,Lyle Hilson.

Ask whoever gave you the info on Thomson -surely they'll be able to give all the info you crave!