The Queen of the South thread

Vassell sound like he would be worth a punt having read his wiki page. It's the type of left field signing I wish we would make more of.

And Swarley, too much.

Really? Sixteen goals for a Conference South side, more than half of which came in cup games against even lower opposition, doesnt fill me with a great deal of excitement.

If its a loan signing that isnt going to cost much, then Id agree he's worth taking a punt on. If it was a choice between him and Baird, though, I would definitely take Baird

Edited by Mr X

I take it that Comical Ali must have wrote this OS statement . For those if you that don't know , the council has bought the existing Palmerston surface off the company and will lay it at the King George pitch.

Not sure why you support Queens fella as you seem to knock them at every chance you get

Not sure why you support Queens fella as you seem to knock them at every chance you get

I do not have to pretend everthing is perfect to qualify as a supporter.I am a life long , die hard who just happens to smell something fishy with this statement . I have yet to see a private company spending money seemingly 'needlessly ' on replacing a pitch only a year old that is apparently performing ' well' and for no charge. With these benevolent acts of kindness, I don't expect this private company - ie profit making - to be around that long . Anyway , I can't be arsed with you so will you block me please . Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

hopefully its john baird

I'd be sorely disappointed if he went to Queens. He was clearly enjoying his time with us, and is a bit of a legend following on from the Ramsden's Cup win. His interview afterwards showed how emotional he was and how much it meant to him. His goals pretty much kept us up, and with a full pre-season behind him he'd be a big player for us. Plus, his brother loves our macaroni pies!

Is it too early to start playing Guess the Opening Day Fixture?

If not, I'll say Raith away.

Hearts away. We seem to often get the relegated team in our first game.

His interview afterwards showed how emotional he was and how much it meant to him.

Really? In all honesty I thought he came across as a cock in the interview. Basically saying he'd have preferred to be playing FOR Rangers, not against them.

We are definitely in a great position to build on this season, Baird is proven at this level so hopefully his goals will be the difference in the close games. I can't imagine there will be much other business apart from another midfielder but it's good to have a settled squad for next year compared to the likes of Raith and Livi.

Edited by Sloop John B