The Queen of the South thread

Good article here: http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/st-johnstone/274342-stat-zone-why-st-johnstone-have-a-ready-made-replacement-for-stevie-may/

Gavin Reilly has been the third most prolific striker in the league, behind Antoine-Curier and Kane, in terms of goal per minute ratio.

Good article here: http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/st-johnstone/274342-stat-zone-why-st-johnstone-have-a-ready-made-replacement-for-stevie-may/

Gavin Reilly has been the third most prolific striker in the league, behind Antoine-Curier and Kane, in terms of goal per minute ratio.

Credit to young Reilly that is tremendous. However before Mrs "Charlie" Reilly pops up with the usual post, that doesn't mean that if he played every minute of every game he'd have scored 40 odd goals. Football, surprisingly, doesn't work like that.

Has he signed up for next season? I hope he has/does. And is there any latest on his injury and recovery time?

Indeed well done to Gavin .It may be that an apology should go out to Charle from some. Hopefully his injury is healing well. Never mind signing him up for the season we should be looking to get him signed up long term.

Indeed well done to Gavin .It may be that an apology should go out to Charle from some. Hopefully his injury is healing well. Never mind signing him up for the season we should be looking to get him signed up long term.

I don't think anyone has ever disagreed with Charlie, tbf. His obsession with Gavin, however, is tiresome and a little disturbing.

This.

Squared. I've never disagreed that Reilly is good but his habit of only posting after Gavin plays, scores and QoS win is tedious.

He's not signed for next season.

Disappointing

I wouldn't want or expect an apology from anyone. I'm just pleased to see Gavin is getting some recognition for what he has done. Hopefully next season he will continue his progression and push on.

Squared. I've never disagreed that Reilly is good but his habit of only posting after Gavin plays, scores and QoS win is tedious.

If this was the case I'd have posted on here a lot more frequently.

Gutted about todays result could have went either way both teams are evenly matched cant bring my self to say good luck to them , i am hoping Hamilton go up so we get another go at them next season.

Since the season is now over for us when does everyone think contracts will be sorted out , also has any one heard of any transfers was hearing about Lee Miller being a possibility any truth to this?

There's some karma for you. Get it right up you.

Karma?

As for next season, the rumour last week was that Zander Clark might be back on loan, which would be great. Keeper has to the priority over the summer. I'd like to see Dowie and/or Higgins and Mitchell sign up, so that we keep the same back four, plus Reilly. After that, it depends a bit on how McIntyre wants to line up. If he wants to continue with Russell wide then we need at least one more striker. Personally, I would push Russell up front with Reilly and look to bring in some quality wide players

Fantastic efforts today by a very limited squad, hope most are given a contract for next season on Monday, club Captain Higgy says it's the place to be, and considering he hasn't featured every week that's s good sign when he wants to join up again next season says it's a great dressing room and a great lace to be,

Now today is by Really looking forward to next season, can't come quick enough.