The Queen of the South thread

Guest TOPFITTER

Have to mention that Andy Aitken also , how could I put it , looked rather 'ample' as well.

I would love to see pictures of fans 6 years from their physical prime to see how their sylphlike figures shame Queens 2008 Squad. I guess former heroes forget they have higher standards than mere mortals when it comes to physical prowess whilst ageing,,,, ;) ;) :rolleyes:

I would love to see pictures of fans 6 years from their physical prime to see how their sylphlike figures shame Queens 2008 Squad. I guess former heroes forget they have higher standards than mere mortals when it comes to physical prowess whilst ageing,,,, ;) ;) :rolleyes:

I expect my former heroes to be a bit like yourself Andy. Everlasting thoroughbreds

give the manager a break hes turned things around a lot .

and stop comparing him to magic hes long gone left us in summer no one knows how well he would have done

Yes he has turned things around and deserves credit for that, but it is his own early season mismanagement that he is repairing. Why did it take him so long to realise that his tactics and formations weren't working. If we make the play-offs it will be well deserved but think how much easier it would have been if the Manager had not stubbornly stuck with his early season tactics.

Hey guys quick question,
Someone was saying after the Ramsdens cup win you play Middlesbrough FC as they are sponsored by Ramsdens now Falkirk played them after their win so I assume this is true but when I checked your pre-season I couldn't find them and on a Google search only a fans discussion about them not being happy about your 3G pitch. What happened was the game cancelled and if so why or was the Middlesbrough game a one off after Falkirks win? Curious as I have a friend from Middlesbrough so would be great to get a friendly with them and no doubt a reasonable payday if true.

Subject was brought up a few times after last year's Cup win. I can't remember seeing anything official as to what the story was but I presume it won't happen (for QOS).

Yes, I know it was a testimonial ie not competive but young Kidd was determined to stretch his legs out and show what he could do . My verdict - looks extremely useful, certainly fast/ direct and could be a hidden weapon in the last embers of our league campaign and play offs ( if given the chance )

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Any news or reports on last nights U19 game as once again nothing on OS.

I wasn't there. Can't be everywhere, I like to see my children now and again too! And I've been working at a client today and haven't spoken to anyone at the club. I doubt anyone else with access to the OS was there either. It was a late rearrangement of the game postponed on Sunday and I didn't even know it was on until yesterday afternoon. However, I've just accessed the SFA match info online and it suggests we won 1-0 with a goal from Nick Cassidy on 17 minutes.

I wasn't there. Can't be everywhere, I like to see my children now and again too! And I've been working at a client today and haven't spoken to anyone at the club. I doubt anyone else with access to the OS was there either. It was a late rearrangement of the game postponed on Sunday and I didn't even know it was on until yesterday afternoon. However, I've just accessed the SFA match info online and it suggests we won 1-0 with a goal from Nick Cassidy on 17 minutes.

Sorry wasn't meaning to have a go, just understood the game was re-arranged & the date set last week, so it's the cub that should of let you know so it could of been advertised as maybe more people would attend who are interested.

Sorry wasn't meaning to have a go, just understood the game was re-arranged & the date set last week, so it's the cub that should of let you know so it could of been advertised as maybe more people would attend who are interested.

Further to this apparently due to technical problems that was only a partial report. We in fact lost 4-1 to Airdrie. Reece Glackin, Jordan Allan and Nick Cadden (2) scored in reply for Airdrie.

Hello , Are you there Skyline .....?

I am now. I don't know the exact answer though I have a fair idea what it is roughly. However, I don't think it's my place to give such info out on here. It's for the Commercial team and Board to decide if they want that sort of info in the public domain. It's not info I can recall them releasing before.

Mr Tinker man was at it again today. Why was Lyle who was part of a winning team and who scored last week dropped to be replaced by Bob who again never won a header all game?