The Queen of the South thread

Guest Flash

I wonder what Kevin Dzierzawski aka Kev the American's nickname will be if he signs...

Sarge.

From Sergeant Krupke featured in the song "Officer Krupke" in West Side Story. I'm sure our players will be well into musical theatre. And Officer Krupke sounds very like Dzierzawski. :ph34r:

I wonder what Kevin Dzierzawski aka Kev the American's nickname will be if he signs...

I'll go for Randy!!!

If you read his bio from Dartford University it states his name is Randy Kevin Dzierzawski Jr. ... Son of Randy and Kimberly Dzierzawski ... Has two brothers.

http://www.dartmouthsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11600&ATCLID=204778372

Sadly however for this fine work, McKenna's nickname is actually "Stegs".

As for the others, Mitch, Dowser, Higgy, Del, Gav and Guff are all correct. It's Holty not Holts. Burner not Burnsy. Derek Young is known as "Desi" and Russell is "Beanie".

I've no idea about Antell yet. I think Carmichael just gets "Dan". Never heard Michael Paton referred to by a nickname either, which isn't to say he doesn't have one.

what about Kiss for the new goalie definitely a tabloid nickname

Sarge.

From Sergeant Krupke featured in the song "Officer Krupke" in West Side Story. I'm sure our players will be well into musical theatre. And Officer Krupke sounds very like Dzierzawski. :ph34r:

You mates must have some cracking nicknames if your work on here is anything to go by!

Oh yes I do, as will Dickie.

The Kendo Mintcake thing reminded me of some stupid "Chewin' The Fat" sketch where a couple of guys who work somewhere like Comet cosy up to a guy named Kenneth.

Ken becomes Kendo, becomes Minty, becomes Mincyboy.

I think it's got potential.

Watched that episode a few weeks ago when I was reminiscing about chewin the fat.

Did Nicky Clark not get called Desi last year ? I saw him get called it on twitter a few times. Only revance I can think of is Des Clarke comedian and radio presenter.

Surely that's a reference to Des Clarke from 'Neighbours' circa 1987, husband of the late, lamented Daphne.

'Kiss' is a magnificent shout for the new goalie by the way. Not just a tabloid nickname, but a tabloid story for God's sake. Top work.

Surely that's a reference to Des Clarke from 'Neighbours' circa 1987, husband of the late, lamented Daphne.

'Kiss' is a magnificent shout for the new goalie by the way. Not just a tabloid nickname, but a tabloid story for God's sake. Top work.

Majority of our team were in nappies or not even born in 1987 but ok if u say so.