The Queen of the South thread

I didn't see this one coming - I expected Queens to have made an offer to Carmichael (as well as to rest of players) but also expected him to get some more and better offers from elsewhere. He has been one of our better players and one who excites the fans plenty of teams would ahve loved wee Dan but another year and hopefully two years he will mature more as a player

Robinson, higgins, young, paton, lyle, clark, smith. Clark will be away, as will smith, probably. Robinson higgins and young would be my priority, lyle and paton I'm not fussed either way. I don't know the situation with orsi, black and slattery, if they are running out I'd give them all another year, likewise atkinson.

I really hope we keep Paton next season. Looks like he could become a cracking player.

Robinson, higgins, young, paton, lyle, clark, smith. Clark will be away, as will smith, probably. Robinson higgins and young would be my priority, lyle and paton I'm not fussed either way. I don't know the situation with orsi, black and slattery, if they are running out I'd give them all another year, likewise atkinson.

Have you not seen much of Paton ? Think he would be one of my main priorities, skill full player that we need to keep IMO.

Have you not seen much of Paton ? Think he would be one of my main priorities, skill full player that we need to keep IMO.

I've seen him twice, away at brechin when he was fantastic, and the cup final where he was so so. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if he does sign, but I don't see it as important as the first 3 I mentioned.

I've seen him twice, away at brechin when he was fantastic, and the cup final where he was so so. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if he does sign, but I don't see it as important as the first 3 I mentioned.

Paton has looked good out wide but had a poor game up top against Stranraer.

As far as Paton goes you have to remember he was injured for most of the season so didn't have a preseason.

Would be a useful addition to the squad and would improve next campaign.

Agreed he didn't have his best game in the cup final but that apart has looked very good.

Great season Queens,congratulations!

I'm sure all the financial benefits of having an artificial pitch have been spoken of,but I wouldn't want one of those funny pitches.

Football should be played on grass,does'nt everone know that!

Enjoy today!

Great season Queens,congratulations!

I'm sure all the financial benefits of having an artificial pitch have been spoken of,but I wouldn't want one of those funny pitches.

Football should be played on grass,does'nt everone know that!

Enjoy today!

Football can be played on plastic when it can't be played on grass though!