The Queen of the South thread

Please lord let this be true, I really,really,really want this to be true :D

If you want to drive him down to Dumfries, I will go halfers on the petrol and the snacks . :D

Its no wonder about 90% of Dunfermline players hate playing for the club with fans like the above. Twat.

If he went to a better team, I'm sure he would have done well. However, given the circusmstances at the end of last season I'm sure he just wanted his future settled as quickly as possible.

I seem to remember him being your star man in the sun first few games

Paul Gallagher was our star man in the first few games.

The only thing Paul Burns has contributed all season was a goal at Tannadice.

What - worse than Chris Smith?

Oaft ya c**t I'd forgotten about him(beleive me, you would try to too). Second worse behind Chris Smith, with Alex Keddie trying his hardest to come third.

If you want to drive him down to Dumfries, I will go halfers on the petrol and the snacks . :D

Two tins of Pringles cheese and onion and you've got a deal cunto 8)

Its no wonder about 90% of Dunfermline players hate playing for the club with fans like the above. Twat.

What a load of absolute bollocks :lol:

90% of players hate playing for the club? If you know every player that has played for Dunfermline and there feelings for the club I would be very impressed, I suspect you're talking shite though.

And Paul Burns got it very easy from the Dunfermline fans, especially when you compare to how shite he was with us.

Burns may very well be a good player, evidently thought things have not worked out for him here, at all and I would be more than happy for him to leave, it would be best for everyone.

What a load of absolute bollocks :lol:

90% of players hate playing for the club? If you know every player that has played for Dunfermline and there feelings for the club I would be very impressed, I suspect you're talking shite though.

And Paul Burns got it very easy from the Dunfermline fans, especially when you compare to how shite he was with us.

Burns may very well be a good player, evidently thought things have not worked out for him here, at all and I would be more than happy for him to leave, it would be best for everyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he went to a better team, I'm sure he would have done well. However, given the circusmstances at the end of last season I'm sure he just wanted his future settled as quickly as possible.

Beleive me, he wouldn't.

There are some players in our team who I might consider to be Spl class, Graham if he sorted his attude, Cardle, Gallagher, McMillan and a fully fit Bell could all be Spl players, Burns just isn't.

It's the reason as to why we were just so bad this year, we signed 1st division quality players.

Beleive me, he wouldn't.

There are some players in our team who I might consider to be Spl class, Graham if he sorted his attude, Cardle, Gallagher, McMillan and a fully fit Bell could all be Spl players, Burns just isn't.

It's the reason as to why we were just so bad this year, we signed 1st division quality players.

What do you think he lacked, as anytime he was up against SPL teams with us he had more than held his own?

What do you think he lacked, as anytime he was up against SPL teams with us he had more than held his own?

Erm pretty much everything.

He just lacked that bit phyiscally for the step up, and he wasn't good enough technically to make up for it if you get what I mean?

Size isn't necessarily an issue if you can read the game well, or if you can play that killer pass, or take it past a couple of players... Burns just wasn't able to do that.

Holding your own in a one off cup game and holding your own for a season is an entirely different prospect I'm sure you'll agree, it's why it's not really relevant to try compare teams based on how they done in the Scottish cup, when you played against Aberdeen a couple of seasons back every single one of your players held there own and excelled, but there is no way in this earth that John Stewart is an SPL striker.

Even though he called Qos 75 a c**t, which was quite uncalled for, Grant is right enough about Burnsy. A very good player for us at First Division level but not SPL. If we could sign him back, it would be fantastic and a huge boost for next season

Erm pretty much everything.

He just lacked that bit phyiscally for the step up, and he wasn't good enough technically to make up for it if you get what I mean?

Size isn't necessarily an issue if you can read the game well, or if you can play that killer pass, or take it past a couple of players... Burns just wasn't able to do that.

Holding your own in a one off cup game and holding your own for a season is an entirely different prospect I'm sure you'll agree, it's why it's not really relevant to try compare teams based on how they done in the Scottish cup, when you played against Aberdeen a couple of seasons back every single one of your players held there own and excelled, but there is no way in this earth that John Stewart is an SPL striker.

:lol: I'll give you that, but a legend nevertheless.

I suppose what I was meaning before was that if he was surrounded by SPL standard players he would have developed into one himself.

Even though he called Qos 75 a c**t, which was quite uncalled for, Grant is right enough about Burnsy. A very good player for us at First Division level but not SPL. If we could sign him back, it would be fantastic and a huge boost for next season

You watched him I take it JR?

Even though he called Qos 75 a c**t, which was quite uncalled for,

Whoa there, in Scotland "c**t" is quite an endearing term :unsure:

:lol: I'll give you that, but a legend nevertheless.

I suppose what I was meaning before was that if he was surrounded by SPL standard players he would have developed into one himself.

He might have I suppose, I doubt it but then much stranger things have happened in football, I doubt we'll ever find out though.

Even though he called Qos 75 a c**t, which was quite uncalled for...

I think it was meant in a jocular manner JLP. Mind you, as I'm sure you know, it has been levelled against me before. :o

I thought Burnsy would make the step up to the SPL, but it appears like Dunfermline he just wasn't good enough. Just lacking some skill, pace and vision for the next level, perhaps. There's no mystery with Paul Burns; what you see is what you get, and possibly that's just not good enough for the SPL. Great attitude and a good engine, but probably just a good SFL Division 1 player.