The Queen of the South thread

Good to see Reido finally get a new club. Tidy wee player and a top guy, helped run our club shop up until a couple of months ago :D

Fatal mistake at Aberdeen (IIRC) that effectively ended his time here :(

Good to see Reido finally get a new club. Tidy wee player and a top guy, helped run our club shop up until a couple of months ago :D

Fatal mistake at Aberdeen (IIRC) that effectively ended his time here :(

(IIRC)??

I can't think of a reason why the news of his signing wasn't made public beforehand. Not that it really matters to be honest, as the important thing is that he has signed. We have a decent sqaud now and I am confident we will do well this season.

Glad to see he's finally admitted to McCusker being in the squad. I can amend the squad page accordingly now. McCusker has been signed for ages.

If he's been signed up for weeks why weren't we told about this earlier? It's easier to get information out of the Kremlin than out of our club.

Guest honestrae95

I can't think of a reason why the news of his signing wasn't made public beforehand. Not that it really matters to be honest, as the important thing is that he has signed. We have a decent sqaud now and I am confident we will do well this season.

Dont get too hastey!!! You lost to an Ayr team who couldnt string 2 passes together!:blink:

If he's been signed up for weeks why weren't we told about this earlier? It's easier to get information out of the Kremlin than out of our club.

To be perfectly honest, no-one is entirely sure why this wasnt announced at the time of signing. I believe there may have been some slight "complication" over the paperwork which delayed him agreeing to sign and actually signing. Its possible that when he did actually sign, everyone presumed it had already been announced.

Hopefully, there will be something on the OS next week to clear things up a bit.