The Queen of the South thread

Ryan McGuffie has agreed terms with Queens and Nicky Clark has also signed a 1 year deal.

Two more signings this week I am told and thats our squad complete

We still need another keeper and a striker ( Could be Brighton)

Can clark not play upfront too? if true then those are two decent signings.hope we sign weatherson up along with someone else, maybe another strike/winger. To be fair brighton would be unlucky not to get a deal he has been decent in pre season.

Can clark not play upfront too? if true then those are two decent signings.hope we sign weatherson up along with someone else, maybe another strike/winger. To be fair brighton would be unlucky not to get a deal he has been decent in pre season.

I suspect Brighton and Poole will be the next two signings later this week.

Really don't get the obsession with Weatherston, I think he is a decent enough player but wont be upset if he doesn't sign/offered a deal.

Not saying i wouldnt be upset if he didnt sign. Fact is he is a useful asset at this level.He also fits gus's description of signing players that can play a few positions.

Get a grip.

PS note to mods - this post should have remained as a thread in it's own right, instead of swiftly moved and merged into Queens thread, after all the OP is asking for other clubs fans opinions.

No the OP is trying to hard to shit stir. There was no need for a whole new thread just for that

I suspect Brighton and Poole will be the next two signings later this week.

What about McCusker? The forgotten man?

No the OP is trying to hard to shit stir. There was no need for a whole new thread just for that

That's no true Mr X I really genuinely wanted to ken if supporters at other clubs were maybe a bit more sophisticated and professional when they kine fine weel that the footage was going to be shown worldwide on YouTube. I thought that was a very grave error indeed.

Pretty happy with defence...if we shape up McGuffie Reid Campbell Higgins, i'll be pretty sound with that. We know what were getting from Ryan and reidy very reliable players. Campbell from what i've seen (one game) is going to be an asset and tbh i haven't seen enough of higgins regularly to take judgement but by reports he should be fine. Midfield we have a lot options in middle not entirely skillful or going to create much, but very hardworking...on the wings, the way people are talking Dan C is going to be upfront, so were still lacking a winger for me, and i'm supposing Nicky Clark is a winger, who i dont know much about but here's hoping. Striker wise it looks like wee Dan, Smith and to be confirmed if McCusker/Brighton will be our other striker, pretty strong uptops would like to see Brighton sign, looked alot better for us than he did Stirling last year and banged in a good few goals during preseason.

Forgot Keeper but everyone knows we need one! Pretty happy with how things are shaping up hopefully over next day or 2 we'll be sorted for the new season. Looking forward to Ayr now!!!!

Looking forward to Ayr now!!!!

Don't even go there. This "Diddy Cup" tie with Ayr United will tell us nothing, give it a bit more time for the new players to blend and then we will have a better idea of what sort of season we are going to have.

Edited by Truthhurts

Pretty happy with defence...if we shape up McGuffie Reid Campbell Higgins, i'll be pretty sound with that. We know what were getting from Ryan and reidy very reliable players. Campbell from what i've seen (one game) is going to be an asset and tbh i haven't seen enough of higgins regularly to take judgement but by reports he should be fine. Midfield we have a lot options in middle not entirely skillful or going to create much, but very hardworking...on the wings, the way people are talking Dan C is going to be upfront, so were still lacking a winger for me, and i'm supposing Nicky Clark is a winger, who i dont know much about but here's hoping. Striker wise it looks like wee Dan, Smith and to be confirmed if McCusker/Brighton will be our other striker, pretty strong uptops would like to see Brighton sign, looked alot better for us than he did Stirling last year and banged in a good few goals during preseason.

Forgot Keeper but everyone knows we need one! Pretty happy with how things are shaping up hopefully over next day or 2 we'll be sorted for the new season. Looking forward to Ayr now!!!!

Cant wait think there will be a sizeable support up to cheer the boys on.

and the Grade A fud award goes to ^^^^^

Naebody wants tae gan tae Ayr on Seturday, it's jist anither pre-season friendly, we're gan tae gan there anither twice at least afore the end of the season FFS.