The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, qos1990 said:

Also I think the defence deserve a huge amount of credit for last two games. Yes last ten mins yesterday was backs to wall but we nullified the majority of ayrs threats. Personally think Max Johnston has been superb the last two games, what a shift the boy puts in, he’s came in for a lot of unjust criticism for me.

Totally agree since his old man was punted he has been excellent

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Also I think the defence deserve a huge amount of credit for last two games. Yes last ten mins yesterday was backs to wall but we nullified the majority of ayrs threats. Personally think Max Johnston has been superb the last two games, what a shift the boy puts in, he’s came in for a lot of unjust criticism for me.

And O'Connor seems to have sorted out which boot goes on which foot, and he's winning a lot of battles in the air too. 

Thoughts?

In terms of colour I like the sky blue the best, unfortunately there seems to be a lot of unnecessary background doodling going on meaning it's in danger of going all early 1990s paint splatter look.  In fact four of the five options seem to have too much background noise for my liking.

For that reason alone I'd plump for the plain yellow shirt on the top right.

It also has to be said that the "gold" top is just a runny brown jobby horrorshow.

image.png

Edited by Slipmat

Thoughts?
In terms of colour I like the sky blue the best, unfortunately there seems to be a lot of unnecessary background doodling going on meaning it's in danger of going all early 1990s paint splatter look.  In fact four of the five options seem to have too much background noise for my liking.
It also has to be said that the "gold" top is just a runny brown jobby horrorshow.

image.png.55b6939fc6a2c08e0c8f3997ff48d585.png

I quite like the Jobby horror show![emoji23]

Thoughts?

image.png.55b6939fc6a2c08e0c8f3997ff48d585.png

The plain yellow isn't all that plain

Turquoise for me also then, sky blue, patterned yellow, yellow and gold.

Turning to the post match interviews I just find them so refreshing compared to the AJ monologue. Willie Gibson has been a breath of fresh air and has surprised me by his post match interviews. Certainly gives the impression that he is the man for the job.

2 hours ago, Slipmat said:

Thoughts?

image.png

Shame we can't see the images bigger/clearer to be able to get a better idea of the "background noise." 

(I've only checked on my phone, so maybe you can on computer)

Either way though, I don't mind a bit of background noise (within reason) so it's Sky Blue for me.

Shame we can't see the images bigger/clearer to be able to get a better idea of the "background noise." 
(I've only checked on my phone, so maybe you can on computer)
Either way though, I don't mind a bit of background noise (within reason) so it's Sky Blue for me.

The resolution of that pic isnt great but you should be able to zoom in better on the image that's on the page where you vote

1 Patterned Yellow

2 Blue

3 Yellow

4 Turquoise 

5 Gold. 

All of them are fine so long as they have a decent colour of shorts and sock to go with them.

Navy shorts and white socks would go with them all apart from the gold shirt. 

5 hours ago, Slipmat said:

Thoughts?

image.png

I’d go with the plain yellow, mainly because I think we should be building on the blue, yellow and white branding thing that already kind of exists.  Very happy to see no red anywhere. I think any of the non-yellow ones would make a fine 3rd strip. Turquoise would certainly be something different!